Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Reading  (Read 3572 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chief_smasher

External Link/Members Only

Another well reviewed girl. First time visit. Top quality experience.

Comms: Text and agreed a time.

Price: £100 30 mins

Location: Reading city centre apartment, next to the high street. Pedestrian only. Have to park afew mins away and walk.

Girl: Stunning tall blonde. Found her very pretty.

Services: DFK- Literally dfk your face off.
OWO- Very Very good owo and knows her way around a cock. Amazing experience
Doggy- Really good fuck.

A brilliant top quality punt. Really enjoyed myself and will return.

Online tictacs

Been on my hotlist for ages and I missed her! Hopefully she comes back this way again.

Offline tp69

Glad you had fun. Gorgeous looking girl on the HL when in the area next. Is she easy to chat to? Her profile is very thorough.

Offline rockhardbaby

Thinking to try her but it says Nottingham, she moved pretty quick considering you posted this yesterday.

Offline tp69

Thinking to try her but it says Nottingham, she moved pretty quick considering you posted this yesterday.

Profile says she's currently on tour. Usually based in Reading

Offline JPin

Glad you had fun. Gorgeous looking girl on the HL when in the area next. Is she easy to chat to? Her profile is very thorough.

She's very easy to chat to, really nice lady. Down to earth, friendly and smart. She's always on tour, doesn't have a set location but does have cities/towns she frequents regularly.

Offline tp69

She's very easy to chat to, really nice lady. Down to earth, friendly and smart. She's always on tour, doesn't have a set location but does have cities/towns she frequents regularly.

Oh right, cheers. I thought she was Reading based and currently on tour. Good to know, I'll watch out for her location change as I have to meet this fine being I keep reading about.