Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Kiki X, Frome / Bath.  (Read 3303 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6275931) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Adamlooker1664

External Link/Members Only

I made contact with Kiki and had a message back the follow day.  Arranged to meet for a 30min in call. I call on the day and was given a post code to drive to. The address is on the edge of Frome with plenty of free safe parking. The only issue I had was the phone signal for me wasn’t good so I called and text and got no response . Kiki then called to ask where I was . That sorted I was told to go the the house . 2 min walk. The door was open and Kiki was there. First impression was good. Lovely looking well spoken lady. Dressed in a little g string  and top and heels. I would say slightly larger then the dress size she said . Because of lock down probably . She looks amazing anyway . We went up stairs to a nice warm room with a shower. We have a lovely deep kissing session and then I undressed and I sat her on the bed and went down on her beautiful wet pussy. We did a lot in 30 min most positions I finish inside her from the rear. I will be going back for a longer session next time and hope to try a little anal. Over all an excellent punt with a lovely lady.     

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What part of "don't post it again" did you fail to grasp.  :dash: Correcting cockups like this creates unnecessary work for the mods.

OP if you want this moved to the review section you need to say what rating you want to give it, positive, neutral or negative.

Do not post it again though.

Offline Adamlooker1664

Oops sorry for that. She was a good 8/10

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Oops sorry for that. She was a good 8/10
I don't care how good she is / was. Had you done what I said and posted what rating you wanted to give it any one of the dozens of forum helpers could have moved it to reviews, but only mods or admin can delete duplicate threads.

Offline Baker1883

External Link/Members Only

I made contact with Kiki and had a message back the follow day.  Arranged to meet for a 30min in call. I call on the day and was given a post code to drive to. The address is on the edge of Frome with plenty of free safe parking. The only issue I had was the phone signal for me wasn’t good so I called and text and got no response . Kiki then called to ask where I was . That sorted I was told to go the the house . 2 min walk. The door was open and Kiki was there. First impression was good. Lovely looking well spoken lady. Dressed in a little g string  and top and heels. I would say slightly larger then the dress size she said . Because of lock down probably . She looks amazing anyway . We went up stairs to a nice warm room with a shower. We have a lovely deep kissing session and then I undressed and I sat her on the bed and went down on her beautiful wet pussy. We did a lot in 30 min most positions I finish inside her from the rear. I will be going back for a longer session next time and hope to try a little anal. Over all an excellent punt with a lovely lady.   

Frome? Has she moved used to be Timsbury area

Offline mgalaxy

Frome? Has she moved used to be Timsbury area

Yes definitely Frome - I contacted her a short while ago, but yet to meet up

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Yes definitely Frome - I contacted her a short while ago, but yet to meet up

Que?

Confused I am. If you've not met up with her how can you write a review  :unknown:?

Offline simping

Que?

Confused I am. If you've not met up with her how can you write a review  :unknown:?

Very interesting isn't it..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bdyno

Que?

He hasn't reviewed her yet.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

He hasn't reviewed her yet.

D'oh!!

A different member from the OP answered the question.

Apologies mgalaxy, senior moment  :(.