Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bentleythebody, Chesterfield  (Read 4388 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6017314) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Straightsix

Has he gone? I wanted some tips on RO. Is it best to go up and down or side to side? Any help graciously recieved
I'm pretty sure it's front to back otherwise you put poo in the vag. Oh...and on your tounge.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bobby_dizzler

Damn, he really loved that hooker. Came out all guns blazing.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

MOTC what is this world coming to? Shitty old F-Type? That's my motor & I'd asked some old bruiser in her underwear to look after it for me whilst I nipped round the corner to bang somebody else  :lol: Nothing fake to see here  :sarcastic:

I'd got the OP down as some WK that Bentley had coerced into writing a review for her, she looks as rough as a badgers arse to me.

And the other thing that surprises me is....... do Jag's really come in that colour  :vomit:

Haha - Porsche call it Miami blue, but it’s too young for the likes of me though pal. I saw a 911 GT3 in it the other day in Nottingham - not exactly inconspicuous. I just love the idea that she’s gone to the trouble of faking up a photo with an old F-Type in front of some scruffy flats - whilst you were busy podging some single mum type round the back of the bins.

Offline chandlerhandler

Haha - Porsche call it Miami blue, but it’s too young for the likes of me though pal. I saw a 911 GT3 in it the other day in Nottingham - not exactly inconspicuous. I just love the idea that she’s gone to the trouble of faking up a photo with an old F-Type in front of some scruffy flats - whilst you were busy podging some single mum type round the back of the bins.

:lol: :D :lol:

Online webpunter

:lol:
Better be careful coz the bins look like they are on wheels
Imagine leaning against them just a bit too hard
& they roll away across the car park  :scare:

whilst you were busy podging some single mum type round the back of the bins.

Offline Private Parts

About the only things around there with wheels on.
 :hi:

Offline Scuderia Fan

The profile pic is hilarious. She’s superimposed a picture of herself leaning against some shitty old F-Type parked in front of some scruffy old flats in the arse end of sheffield. Classy.

Worse than that it’s Staveley.

I’ve seen her. She’s proper white trailer trash from London. She claims to be a photographer and did tell me her skill was in editing pictures when I saw her. I now believe this…. Lol

No I’ve not written a review. I will do when I get the chance. It won’t be green.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 06:07:44 pm by Steven M »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Sadly I was in the area the other day, not saying it’s rough but said wheels were stolen and the bins were left on bricks  :D :P :lol: :lol:

Offline Straightsix

....even the wheelchairs are on bricks 🤭

Offline chandlerhandler

Worse than that it’s Staveley.

Even Google maps haven't dared to go back round there since 2009  :scare:

Offline Straightsix

Even Google maps haven't dared to go back round there since 2009  :scare:
Even the drones stay away 😆

Offline Jpatrickxv

Those are the flats I saw her at in Staveley.

Not my F-Type tho.

Not been back either.

Offline Straightsix

I've just noticed this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Could there be a reason?

Offline Mark198219

Not far from where I live.. messaged her a couple of times,  prices change on each message.   Think she quoted £70 for a blow n go.. no thanks.   She looks dog rough photoshopped..  so no hope  :D

Offline geostorm1

I wish this site could reduce the reviews count for a girl where the reviewer has been banned.. because it means the girl herself can sign up and do a fake positive review, get caught out and banned but then the girl still has positive reviews.

Take this girl for example.. clearly she is a negative but she has 2 positive, 1 negative (by me) and 1 neutral. In reality this review is clearly bullshit and she doesn't deserve the green positive.

Offline Scuderia Fan

But leaving this review provides members with a lot more information so they can make more informed choices.

Offline geostorm1

But leaving this review provides members with a lot more information so they can make more informed choices.

Oh definitely don't want the review removing or taking down... I suppose a flag or something would help, maybe the mods could alter the title and put (user banned) or something. Don't know just thinking out loud

Offline GingerNuts

I wish this site could reduce the reviews count for a girl where the reviewer has been banned.. because it means the girl herself can sign up and do a fake positive review, get caught out and banned but then the girl still has positive reviews.

Take this girl for example.. clearly she is a negative but she has 2 positive, 1 negative (by me) and 1 neutral. In reality this review is clearly bullshit and she doesn't deserve the green positive.

Anyone basing their punting decisions just by seeing a score of two positive, one neutral and one negative is doing it wrong.

Offline Straightsix

Anyone basing their punting decisions just by seeing a score of two positive, one neutral and one negative is doing it wrong.
Makes no difference. I've seen people reviewing after 4 negatives.

Offline GingerNuts

Makes no difference. I've seen people reviewing after 4 negatives.

And it's their decision to do so (assuming they decided to see her having read the reviews). If you're going to visit an SP you find whatever information there is available on UKP, such as reviews, and actually read it. Only then are you making the most informed choice.