Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetthaimay - Sunbury  (Read 2061 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6504566) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Sir Lancelot

External Link/Members Only

Met 4th Jan in flats behind the Travelodge, £130 for 1 hour plus £10 for OWO.

I have been pondering the rating for this meet all day and finally settled on a negative. I’ll try and explain why:

The booking was arranged by text, good comms, good directions and the SP even helped with parking. No issues accessing the flat and shower offered on arrival. The bedroom was two single beds pushed together which was okay but we seemed alone as she left all the doors open yet I know the other bedroom has a double bed.

The SP herself was as advertised, slim, hard bolt ons, 5’ nothing in height and prettier than most. I thought I’d struck lucky so went for the full hour with extra for OWO. She insisted I wash my hands and kept wiping everything she touched with tissues and wet wipes. Now I understand there may be some paranoia in this game at the moment with Omicron and I appreciated the diligence, but I think this SP is slightly obsessed with cleanliness. By the time we’d finished she must have used half and box of tissues and the same in wet wipes. Not the most erotic scenario.

If you try to ignore the wiping, the act itself was meh. A half hearted Thai massage, some shallow OWO, no kissing whatsoever and when I suggested 69/RO she just hovered over my face till I gave up. More wiping then on with the Mac for some decent CG and then doggie. She is nice and tight. When I manoeuvred for some mish she went crazy because she thought the condom had touched the bedsheets. I was losing my mojo by this point so suggested a HJ and let me come over her cute bolt ons. As the sap began to rise she quickly covered herself in tissues, shielded her face with her hands and then was moaning that there was to much cum. We were 30 mins in and there’s no way I was in the mood to try a second round so got dressed and made my escape. A very expensive 30 min hand job.

It’s a shame because she is the real deal looks wise and seemed perfectly pleasant but the rest was just disappointing so I won’t be returning.

Offline rk_1985

Thanks for the review OP - sounds like she was a bit obsessed with the tissues etc which can be off putting to some

Offline mr dudley

She looks more Chinese than Thai

Offline bedhedred

Thanks. I was seriously considering her until I read this.