Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kendall, Chelsea - she's sweet indeed - Top punt  (Read 5752 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5989684) (11 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Crackanut

External Link/Members Only

She's a really hot lady, incredible body and she's beautiful. Definitely a bit of a Kate Beckinsale vybe. The kind of lady that you'd see out and assume you'd have no chance with. She is initially a little bit shy and wary, someone mentioned it previously so it wasn't off putting. Once you've acquainted yourself I imagine it's a lot more natural.

Comms: Comms are excellent, all via text and very swift, though I get the sense she doesn't start working until after 3/4pm. Her English is decent enough, it's not amazing so you'll need to be a bit patient. Honestly, found her so hot that I was more than happy to wait for her to construct her sentences.

Girl: She's in her mid 30s and she's facially one of the most attractive women I've punted with. My last few punts have been with real mega hotties and she's up there. Her body is exquisite as well, the finest 5"1 frame with a truly beach ready body. She's had her boobs done but they still have softness.

Service: I paid £150 for an hour and it wasn't owo but I actually prefer OW. Her BJ technique is really good and soft. I didn't last long when she had her lips wrapped around my cock and was giving me all this eye contact. Was able to 69 her and get a real nice taste of her fresh bag! Marvellous stuff indeed.

Second round was sex with her riding on top of me, I'll be honest when they are this hot, I don't last very long. Again, it was all a bit too much and I came pretty quickly.

Verdict : She is a beauty with an amazing body, very athletic and feminine, service is also pretty good if you like a vanilla punt.

Comms: 10/10
Girl Facially: 9/10 :wacko:
Girl physical : 9.5/10 :wacko:
Service : 8/10
Overall 9/10 :wacko:

Highly recommend paying her a visit if you want a banging fitness model and to be honest in today's market she's even VFM.

Offline bigandslick

Thanks for the review.
Where is she based.
Nearest tube stop/train station?

Offline Maverick1138

She is incredibly beautiful - however her outcall price is a big jump compared to incall.

Offline Lorachoop