Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luana, big ass Brazilian - Watford  (Read 2625 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6583900) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GreatBlackShark

External Link/Members Only

Quick P&D last night in Watford.

Comms were decent. I initially called her and then we arranged the rest of the booking by text as her English wasn’t great. Got fast replies though.

Was given the postcode for that spot behind that Chinese restaurant near bushy station often used by Latino girls staying in Watford for a bit. It’s a well hidden place & the front door is always left open so you can go straight up to the flat.

Pictures are real, of her, and are accurate. Short and chubby/BBW caramel skinned Latino, small tits with nipple piercings, small tattoo on her arm, tan lines, big ass etc… Though, that one picture were she is holding her tits is slightly deceiving as her stomach is a fair bit bigger in person. She was probably doing that thing where you hold your breath and suck your stomach in to make it look smaller when she took that photo :lol:. The age on her profile is also accurate.

She was very talkative and confident over the phone when i called her but when i got there she was very quiet and shy :lol:. Not much small talk, paid £50 for 15 mins then stripped off. She got on her knees and applied the condom and gave OW. Very standard, nothing special.

I jumped on the bed to get more comfortable & she followed, continued giving head for a bit whilst I played with her tits and booty. Then without asking she climbs on top in cowgirl and starts riding. Despite her size she was very good at riding. Normally, bbw girls i see get tired very quickly or are just bad at positions where they have to put in work, but she rode me enthusiastically PSE style. Her pussy was nice and tight as well.

After about 5 mins of this I could feel myself approaching the point of no return, so i told her to stop and get into doggy for me. Her ass was big and firm, very smooth skin, didn’t jiggle much as i fucked her. She could take dick well, lots of moaning, she loved being spanked… Clapped her cheeks for a good 5 mins before i nutted in the condom.

She cleaned me up then i got dressed and had a quick chat before i left. She still seemed a little shy.

Overall a pretty good P&D. I might possibly return for a round 2 and a longer session. Would recommend if you’re into BBWs.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline KerachiDope

Offline Dinekid7

Nice one GBS

From the review seems like she should be a £40 15min rate, might make the journey for this, lack of chest is a slight bummer doe, and you said her bum was firm

Is it me or the firm ones just don't feel good? They nice to look at but that's it

Offline GreyDave

Offline GreatBlackShark

Nice one GBS

From the review seems like she should be a £40 15min rate, might make the journey for this, lack of chest is a slight bummer doe, and you said her bum was firm

Is it me or the firm ones just don't feel good? They nice to look at but that's it

Yeah these independent Brazilian girls are always a little bit more expensive than the brothel house Latino girls, but often the same service level :lol:. This one had great attitude for me at least.

I’m with you on that one, the firm ones don’t feel that great. I need a soft jiggly booty that ripples lol.

Offline Dinekid7

She's in London now, golders Green, seems to be there with a a mate, similar profiles, did you see any other girls there

Offline GreatBlackShark

She's in London now, golders Green, seems to be there with a a mate, similar profiles, did you see any other girls there

Didn’t see anyone else in the flat when i was there. I do remember seeing that other girls ad in Watford though, I recognise the last two pics on the profile.

Offline Dinekid7

They back in golders Green again, tried calling when there here last time and they didn't answer, tried again and same result, even tried a second number... Just wanna kill the curiosity

Offline GreatBlackShark

They back in golders Green again, tried calling when there here last time and they didn't answer, tried again and same result, even tried a second number... Just wanna kill the curiosity

Did you try texting?

Spoke to her a couple days ago and she said she’d be in Watford again on Monday.