Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Niki x - Victoria SW1P - Chubby redhead Pole  (Read 2628 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6433451) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Same location as Natasha, 10 mins from the station.  Easy to book £100 for 45mins.

Risky punt given only one average review, and her crew mates seem similar. However new Polish girl got my attention.
Well pictures are her, but somehow don't match when in the room. Clever angles or taken some time ago.  The Niki I saw was maybe 5'6", size 12/14 with saggy C cup tits.
She has milky white skin and shoulder length red hair with a pretty face.  Could be the 20yo stated age but I would guess mid-20s.

Arrived at the flat to be greeted by an stern faced blonde girl so seems B&S on the cards, though requested and got to see Niki (who wasn't busy) anyway. Strange as Blondie did receive a client soon after  :unknown:

Paperwork. Lip kissing only and no fingering. So not matching profile as no French kissing, also no CIM on offer :thumbsdown:
OWO with a quite vigorous technique, semi blowie semi handjob. Sucks balls on request.
Titjob not as great as she needs to hold them up for purchase.  RO decent enough no reaction from her at all.
Some more OWO, better with her laid down so I can control things. Dom on to fuck in mish, no restrictions and gave her a nice seeing to.
Intra-round chat, similar round 2 finishing on her tits.

Slightly underwhelming but Niki's a compliant and friendly girl so will be a generous neutral.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 5/10
Personality 6/10
Service 6/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 32/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 11:56:00 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Odin669

Body 5/10 means decadent? On her profile looks tasty but the photos could be taken from the right angles , would you recommend?

Offline Shadow314

Body 5/10 means decadent? On her profile looks tasty but the photos could be taken from the right angles , would you recommend?

Definitely taken from the right angles.
She a pleasant enough girl, but think a Plan B option.

Offline bedhedred

Now operating slightly north of Euston Station. With a Mexican pinging from the same address. Sounds legit? 😂

External Link/Members Only