Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Hardy - Chelmsford  (Read 4862 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6302029) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Blackflag

External Link/Members Only

I saw Sam before she packed up for the pandemic and since her profile disappeared, didn't think there was much point in reviewing. She's popped up again, so I thought I'd share and get my first review in the bag.

Comms
Clear and concise. I sent Sam an email via aw in the first instance to ask if she had short notice availability. She didn't, but we set on a time and booked via aw. The quoted price was £150 for the hour.

I was given the street, which is very close to the centre of town. There's a car park handy, found my spot and phoned from there, as requested, to get the actual address.

The address was in a small block of flats. All very low key. Nothing fancy, but nothing dodgy either. I didn't see much of the flat itself as the bathroom and bedroom are close to the door, but it's all fine, tidy, and clean. Only issue is the rickety bed that squeaked like a bastard and fairly put me off my stride.

Services
I was met at the door by Sam, a tallish brunette, very much of the English Rose type. Sam is about 5'8 - 5'9, slim but not too skinny, firm boobs (probably a C cup) nice hair and not too much make-up - just right if you're into a more natural type. She was wearing lingerie and very welcoming from the off. Paperwork I was asked if I needed a shower, which I declined as I'd had one just before leaving. So, straight in with a nice snog, with my hands on her very nice arse. Before very long, Sam was on her knees working to open my jeans and get my cock in her mouth for some nice OWO.

Made our way to the bed and got to it. My tastes don't run to the very exotic, so RO, mish, doggy, cowgirl. Lots of eye contact, and she was 'there' as opposed to off in her own head and going through the motions. I really didn't like the noises the bed was making, though. Made my think the thing was going to collapse when I was going from behind.

After I blew my load, we lay on the bed chatting until I got it up again but I'm not a quick finisher, and certainly not on the second lap, so Sam called time before I could unload again - but she let me down gently instead of hoofing me out on the dot of the hour. I was offered, and accepted, a shower before leaving.

In all, a good meeting. Not a mad, passionate filthy fuck, more of a nice GFE. I'd go back, and probably will.

Offline Zeusthedoc

two positive reviews within 3-4 days of each other
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=314373.0

reviews are both by 'newish' members who both signed up in Jan this year
both reviews have some content/thematic similarities

something feels a bit fishy

anyone else?

Offline Blackflag

I saw the previous one and thought, ok, here's where I can contribute something to the forum. Nothing more.

I've not got back in the post-pandemic saddle yet, but Sam was one of the last punts that I had pre-covid, and the only one currently 'trading'.

Offline Josaphene

• Service Provider
Zeus! It's been a while!

I work with Sam so can vouch, DM me! Xx
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 10:50:10 am by Josaphene »