Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Melissa Thai - Barnsley (on tour)  (Read 3837 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5797475) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mark22

External Link/Members Only

Saw this TS girl in Barnsley but she tours around the UK so watch out for her popping up near you.

Comms;
Fired off a text asking for a booking that day and request was granted almost straight away.
One hour at £130 agreed and then post code given with instructuons where to park.
Arrived and then guided to the house with no problems.

First impressions;
Met by a cute and slim TS girl wearing sexy little panties with a cropped top. Nice long hair and overall an attractive TS with a great body if you like Thai style.

The bedroom action;
Taken upstairs to a clean bedroom where I handed over the cash and asked for a GFE and to just go with the flow. Melissa was chatty whilst I stripped and then we lay on the bed and got into some nice kissing and mutual exploring. Now having read the positive reviews on here I was eager to find out what she was hiding so soon had my hands all over her arse and stroking her through her panties for clues. This part was hot as we kissed and groped each other for ages before I couldn't wait any longer and thrust my hands inside her pants to grab her stiffening cock. Not as large as some have reported but a very nice size and curved from about half way up.

Great GFE so far and whilst Melissa is a little demure she responded well to any requests and seemed eager to please. Asked her to suck me but soon had to stop the little minx as she would had made me blow. Returned the favour and obviously she was enjoying it judging by her stiffness. Melissa now asked if I'd like to fuck her and as I didn't want to lose the moment rubbered up and then flipped her arse in the air. Straight in balls deep and asked if ok but she took it like a trooper and told me to fuck her hard. No way I was going to last long so grabbed her hips and pumped for as long as I could before exploding and feeling her arse and back at the same time.

Post action;
Having been cleaned up Melissa asked if I'd like a massage in the remaining time. Now I'm not usually a fan of massages but glad I accepted as she gave me a nice massage whilst playing with my arse and balls but the old fella was spent. Left exactly on the hour and vowed to return which Melissa seemed pleased with as she gave me a nice kiss on leaving.

Conclusion;
Great TS punt.

Online Spikey

Glad you really enjoyed yourself Mark22. Going by this & other reviews Mel seems a great catch.☺️🤞I catch her next time she's in Glasgow.☺️
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 10:43:08 pm by Spikey »

Offline mark22

Many thanks Spikey, just wish I was 20 years younger to give her a proper going over like in the old days.

Will see her again though if she makes another trip to Yorkshire.

Also forgot to include my gratitude to all who reviewed Melissa previously as that's what made me take the plunge  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 12:58:39 pm by mark22 »

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Glad you really enjoyed yourself Mark22. Going by this & other reviews Mel seems a great catch.☺️🤞I catch her next time she's in Glasgow.☺️
she was in Glasgow when you wrote this.