Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Kathellen Ferraz - Milton Keynes  (Read 7930 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5740520) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline myredsass

Had an opportunity to visit and decided this time it would be a TS lady

External Link/Members Only

Saw the profile for Kathellen and gave her a call

Location - A house in MK13, not the most discrete place, can be seen as you wait at the door. There is free parking at the bottom of the road in a local park.

Price - 100 for 30 mins

Comms - good coms answered the call and got some details then text me the address, replied to text when I arrived

The girl - She is the girl in the photos, very little airbrush if any and attractive

The punt - Arrived at the house, the usual hide behind the door as it opened but was pleased when I got in, was asked to remove shoes before going upstairs.
Showed into the room where there are 2 single beds pushed together, had a chat and she put her arms around me and asked if this is my first time, I told her it wasn't and she smiled and had a look of 'thats good' in her eye.
Sorted the money and was asked if I needed to shower which I did, clean towels provided and the bathroom was clean

Then the fun started, she walked over and put her arms around again then we started fondling, she then pushed me down to sit on the when I looked up and asked her to dominate me.

Out came her lady lance and I started sucked, she got hard, proper hard not the lazy lob some TS get, she then layed down on the bed with my head between her legs to suck more

After a while she said 'I fuck you now'  eagerly I said yes, she stood and while she put on the condom I positioned myself on my back at the edge of the bed.

Plenty of oil added then she started slowly and gently at first, taking care not to hurt me which I appreciated, after a few strokes she was fully in me and it felt good

While pumping away at me she was wanking me.

I asked her to pump harder which she did but stopped the wanking.

after a while I came and that was it, we cleaned up and it was done.

Would I go back - well there are so many out there I would probably try another but would recommend

Offline ronaldo1980

Had an opportunity to visit and decided this time it would be a TS lady

Saw the profile for Kathellen and gave her a call

Location - A house in MK13, not the most discrete place, can be seen as you wait at the door. There is free parking at the bottom of the road in a local park.

Price - 100 for 30 mins

Comms - good coms answered the call and got some details then text me the address, replied to text when I arrived

The girl - She is the girl in the photos, very little airbrush if any and attractive

The punt - Arrived at the house, the usual hide behind the door as it opened but was pleased when I got in, was asked to remove shoes before going upstairs.
Showed into the room where there are 2 single beds pushed together, had a chat and she put her arms around me and asked if this is my first time, I told her it wasn't and she smiled and had a look of 'thats good' in her eye.
Sorted the money and was asked if I needed to shower which I did, clean towels provided and the bathroom was clean

Then the fun started, she walked over and put her arms around again then we started fondling, she then pushed me down to sit on the when I looked up and asked her to dominate me.

Out came her lady lance and I started sucked, she got hard, proper hard not the lazy lob some TS get, she then layed down on the bed with my head between her legs to suck more

After a while she said 'I fuck you now'  eagerly I said yes, she stood and while she put on the condom I positioned myself on my back at the edge of the bed.

Plenty of oil added then she started slowly and gently at first, taking care not to hurt me which I appreciated, after a few strokes she was fully in me and it felt good

While pumping away at me she was wanking me.

I asked her to pump harder which she did but stopped the wanking.

after a while I came and that was it, we cleaned up and it was done.

Would I go back - well there are so many out there I would probably try another but would recommend

Thanks for that well-written review. Sounds like you had a good time.

How tall is she? Did it come naturally to her to dominate you?

Offline myredsass

She had about 4 inch heels on and was just a touch taller than me at 6ft, so I'd say about 5.09/5.10 without heels

She took control naturally but not real dominating

Offline basquebrumie

Her pics look great and she has a pretty cock.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

This place is really making me want to get back into punting TS girls.

Offline Honestchap

Thanks for the great review

How big is her cock?  Length and thickness?

Offline Voyager

She is a nice girl indeed with great body and lovely ass.  Very nice smooth skin.  Facially not the prettiest but sympatic.  Normally lives and works with her trans mate Sarah who is also lovely and better looking.  Sarah is rather cute and i have had a few very horny meetings with either of them.  Sarah is more passive but with a strong erection.  K & S are 7.5 and 7 inches respectively with good girth.

They are normally based in Ruislip.

Offline Honestchap

Thanks for that I'll give them a try. I do like a girl with girth

Offline LNDNman

She is a nice girl indeed with great body and lovely ass.  Very nice smooth skin.  Facially not the prettiest but sympatic.  Normally lives and works with her trans mate Sarah who is also lovely and better looking.  Sarah is rather cute and i have had a few very horny meetings with either of them.  Sarah is more passive but with a strong erection.  K & S are 7.5 and 7 inches respectively with good girth.

They are normally based in Ruislip.
Interesting. Would you do a review of Sarah? I’ve been considering her for a little while. Would want to fuck her and not the other way round, but wasn’t sure whether that was her thing.

Offline Voyager

Interesting. Would you do a review of Sarah? I’ve been considering her for a little while. Would want to fuck her and not the other way round, but wasn’t sure whether that was her thing.

Sarah is pretty.  She has an outstanding ass.  Her cock is rock hard.  She loves deep french kissing.  She sucks deep and like to be sucked.  She is very happy to be bottom and gets very horny.  My last meeting with her was very intense.  We were both somehow hornier than normal and she wanted me to fuck her in all types of positions including her standing up and bending over the sink.  Enough information?

Offline LNDNman

Sarah is pretty.  She has an outstanding ass.  Her cock is rock hard.  She loves deep french kissing.  She sucks deep and like to be sucked.  She is very happy to be bottom and gets very horny.  My last meeting with her was very intense.  We were both somehow hornier than normal and she wanted me to fuck her in all types of positions including her standing up and bending over the sink.  Enough information?

That should do it for the little guy :lol: :lol:

Offline mitrapanu

Great review.
If possible, add a link to Sarah's profile please.

Thanks

Offline A Decent Fist

Great review.
If possible, add a link to Sarah's profile please.

Thanks

I guess this must be her – very pretty indeed:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LNDNman

I guess this must be her – very pretty indeed:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeh that’s her. Saw her last week, but she wasn’t my type. I fucked her, she gave a good service, her face isn’t too bad, her arse feels good when standing up, but she’s far too masculine in the rest of her body for me. Got some big guns on her. She photographs better than she is in person IMO. Was lacking femininity and also I didn’t like the venue which was a strange first floor apartment where the mattress was in the kitchen/diner. Not for me. No no.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 03:02:15 pm by LNDNman »

Offline Honestchap

Bed in the kitchen ! Maybe she wanted a spit roast 🤣