Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRedhead  (Read 2768 times)

4 review(s) for Englishredhead (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

pleasure

Name: Ruby (EnglishRedhead)

Time: 30mins

Price: £80

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a pretty busy week lined up this week. Having not punted for a little while, suddenly there was a rush of interesting new girls popping up, and girls from my hotlist deciding they were coming to Nottingham. I had four girls lined up for this week, which would have been a first for me - but I've always found if you don't get them while they're here, they often disappear before you get the chance!

Sadly, in this case, they disappeared before I had any chance whatsoever; every single one of them let me down. A couple of them had the decency to let me know, while the other two just disappeared. Luckily Ruby let me know that she was doing some incalls in a hotel, and I'd been hoping to book her for a while on the basis of her rather cute pictures, so it seemed the week wouldn't be a complete loss after all.

I turned up at the hotel, got the room number, and finally met Ruby. She's a real beauty - a genuine redhead with pale skin, very slim, with very small breasts (so certainly not a girl for you big tit lovers out there). She was dead friendly too, and put me at ease straight away. She's an English girl, so no language barrier there, and she was a pleasure to talk to, when our mouths weren't otherwise occupied.

On my arrival she offered me a shower, which I accepted, and a massage, which I declined. Once we were on the bed we french kissed, though not particularly deeply, and I set about exploring her fantastic body. She was immaculately clean and fantastically tasty. She gave me a truly fantastic blowjob with great technique which, after a while, was threatening to bring my one-pop half-hour to a premature end, so it was on with the johnny and down to the real business. The remainder of the half-hour was spent very pleasurably banging this lovely girl.

I wouldn't normally spend £80 on a half hour, but in this case Ruby looked cute enough to justify it, and besides, I'd saved a fortune from all the girls that had let me down earlier in the week, so I was feeling like I deserved a treat. Luckily, I think Ruby justified the outlay. For those of you concerned about value for money, however, her hourly rate does seem more reasonable at £130.

I can highly recommend Ruby, with the only caveat being that you really have to like the kind of physique she has. Personally, I thought she was the loveliest thing I've shagged in quite some time!

vorian

Nice review and I like her look, always been a sucker for redheads

Boston

Thanks for the review - I saw Ruby after reading the review above and I second all the OPs comments (except I'd say Ruby is pretty rather than a beauty but I've had other people say the same about girls I think are beauties).

I remember Ruby previously being on the VIP website for those who are interested, never saw her there but recognised her from the pictures.

An enjoyable straightforward shag is the best way I'd describe my punt.  Worth seeing but not sure I'd return.

pleasure

I second all the OPs comments (except I'd say Ruby is pretty rather than a beauty but I've had other people say the same about girls I think are beauties).

That's probably a fair assessment, I just have a thing for slim pale young redheads, so naturally she ticks all my boxes! :)

An enjoyable straightforward shag is the best way I'd describe my punt.  Worth seeing but not sure I'd return.

Also fair, I guess objectively she didn't offer any extraordinary level of service. Just the fact she was friendly and up for everything she advertised (which makes a nice change) combined with how much I fancied her personally, made her a great punt for me.

As for seeing her again, I may well do, and that's saying something for me as I rarely do so with most girls. I definitely would if her half hour was a bit cheaper!