Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evy_Just4YOU Horrible Scammer  (Read 1925 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5794823) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nimbu19998

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I went there a few days ago as I liked the pictures and she stated she does a lot of extras in her profile. After payment for full service she didn't offer to do anything that was promised no CIM or anything and literally time watched and basically force me out early. She states you can cum 2 times but later told me one once for sex and one for blowjob/hand job. The sex was horrible as she refused every position and made me do all the work. She then tried to rush me by making me cum a second time with a hand job which was honestly painful and she was on her phone the whole time. I cummed again at around 40 minutes and asked for a shower. She refused me and got angry at me. She stated because another customer is coming for her friend she refused it.

Looks: 5/10 not the same person in the picture she was wearing full clothes so couldn't see it until after the payment.
Sex: 0/10 horrible can say the worst punt I ever did refused to do any work making a lot of excuses and had a horrible attitude.

Didn't allow me to shower and rushed me
Also her friend who works their also gave me an attitude this is her profile below.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has bareback and unprotected sex listed in her likes.

Offline Dinocaz

Can I ask how the other girl was bad? I looked at her profile and I met sophia when she was this way in Swindon. I had a really good time with her and thought she was one of the good ones?

Offline Lincs.man1

Offline Ivorlongun

The girl with the large tattoo on her upper arm has been around for a while and I’m sure has had a bad review before,she keeps changing her profile probably to avoid her negative feedback.
I’m sure it’s her who i contacted ages ago,she offered various services with the most expensive being p.s.e. with bareback for £200
I didn’t bother to reply,definitely one to avoid.

Offline jayjuk

The girl with tattoo used to be Sofia:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278943.msg2905354#msg2905354

Constantly changing profiles, hairstyles etc.

Offline Si83

Probably karma for seeing someone with BB all over their profile

Offline Straightsix

One word - Romanian....
She's a scam artist and they are not exclusively Romanian. The OP knew he was not getting the service he had agreed yet continued with punt. Its about time SS learnt to walk rather than coming here and complaining.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

Probably karma for seeing someone with BB all over their profile
Romanians will tick every box by default. Just because she list's BB doesn't mean she will provide that service as this experience surely shows.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dinocaz

How much did you pay for the hour mate?