Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Sexy Sophia - Grantham  (Read 2780 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4395172) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline lincolnbull

hot and wild just what it means just seen sophia there External Link/Members Only - 25ish blond long hair very nice .asked her to dress up and  did very horny sexy fun with her even put her stockings and knickers on had great g f e  owo etc cum on tits great time . i use this place as i find it safe and choice ladys every day .had to many rip offs at other places were girls work on there own with some one lurking about nxt room or down stairs .so i find this place a  great punt if in grantham

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
So your review is of Sophia should I change the topic to English Sexy sophia - Grantham
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 11:21:49 am by Iloveoral »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
For future reference you need to take notice of the rules regarding posting reviews. Firstly do not put URLs in the subject line as is made very clear on the new review page, secondly only the girl concerned can be the subject of a review, not the whole agency, what you posted comes across as touting.

There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page and a very useful guide to writing reviews here. -   External Link/Members Only

Offline lincolnbull

change it to grantham finest not good with computors

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

I think your missing the point matey, your supposed to be review just the girl and the name she goes by on her own aw profile, that alone

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think I had better spell it out for you.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
Hidden Image/Members Only

The title of the review should contain the SP's name and location, the link to her profile goes in the main body.  (The link with the AW number in)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 05:31:47 pm by daviemac »