Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dina Thai Massage: Lincoln  (Read 2171 times)

Offline atmos

I'm not a regular reviewer - hopefully this'll be OK

So, after ‘lockdown’ and definitely needing a massage I decided to try Dina

External Link/Members Only

Comms – were OK – they might have been a bit smoother but they worked. After an initial phone call she texted her price list which included ‘1 hour massage, nude, with HJ’.

Venue – as someone else has said – Monks Rd area – easy enough to find the road, but she uses a flat in a larger house and the entrance is not too obvious and not too discreet. Parking is not very good – there look to be daytime spaces but they’re ‘Residents only’. ‘Green Meanies’ operate in the area.

Massage was on a bed in a tidy, clean room.

Dina – a nice lass – slim, not skinny – I’d have put her at 30. Lovely nips – firm, pert breasts. Nice shaved bush.

The massage itself – a good, adequate massage which I needed. After ‘Lockdown’ it was lovely to feel her flesh against mine (and, later, her hands on my cock & balls). She isn’t a trained Thai masseur, but at least she didn’t try and break my arms.

Again, she’s not experienced in exotic massage. No CC swipes – no feathering – not much anticipation. The HJ was good. She cleaned me up – no offer of a shower, but I’d just come from a shower at the gym and my body seemed to absorb the oil easily. All in all, a good, but not expert massage and hand job.

The bill – 80 for an hour, naked massage, with HJ. A bit more than I’d have liked to pay, but if you want a massage on a hot summers afternoon with a naked Thai girl (& after ‘Lockdown’) it’s probably fair. I’m not the expert some people are, but I enjoyed myself.

She could make it more sexy with some more teasing and sensualness, which may well come with experience.

Will I go back? Yes, I think so and I’d recommend her.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nice one mate.
she seems to have given you the same treatment as me, nice girl, pretty, lovely tits but someone needs to show her the art being sensual.
 I don't have the time or money but i'd love to make her a project.