Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lanna Thai, Andover  (Read 2827 times)

Offline $$woody$$

Normally a Gumtree ad but nothing currently so no link.
Recent visit, December 2019.
Masseuse was Charlie - attractive, fit, early middle middle age. Paid £50 for one hour massage. The massage itself was very good, started off firm and dry with the towel covering me than progressed to oil with the towel removed completely. A few touches while face down hinted at what was available later. On turnover it was clear extra services were needed, when asked what was available her reply was whatever you want. Although she wasn't clear on services and prices full service would have been an option but at a ridiculously high price, I think she said another £150!!! I opted for b2b at £60, I had to get up and pay her in advance. After a bit of a slow start when I had to remind her what I'd paid for she then climbed onboard and started rubbing herself on me. Her tits are big falsies but are a bit too firm, small nipples. She did get her fanny and arse into close proximity with my cock which I was a little nervous about, but there was little chance of slipping in as she wasn't very wet. Ended up with her on her back on the table, legs wide apart and me finishing on her body. A bit pricey but overall OK. Charlie only works two days per week.   

Offline Angela50

I had full service with this girl I will do review when I get time  IMHO it is more brothel than shop  I doubt there is any qualification's for what I relieved  :P