Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Chelsea Hart - Nottingham  (Read 1455 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jb1981

External Link/Members Only

Hi all, catching up with some reviews. Apologies for being a bit of a leach but going to make more of an effort to post reviews.

Arranged 1 hour meet £110 including anal (should have been £100 and £20 extra but agreed to £10 extra due to late start).

Comms

Arranged via text for 3pm but when I arrived no reply to message or calls. Waiting about 15-20 mins then started to head home. When I was 5 mins away I received a text to confirm she was ready. I called back and she apologised for lateness. I had asked if anal was extra via text and she told me on the phone it would be £20. I advised I had only got an additional £10 and would need to stop at cash machine. She agreed to £10 as way of making up for the lateness.

The Girl

Well reviewed and agree with others she is pretty and had an amazing arse (main reason for the visit). House smelled a little of cigarettes which was a little off putting but being a former smoker I could tolerate it. Flat is ok with not the best shower but fictional. Neighbour was outside smoking in my arrival but didn’t say anything.

The Meet

I let Chelsea know I tend to cum pretty quick to start but can offer cum multiple times which she was cool with. Started by both stripping and asked her to lay back with her legs open. Started to explore her sweet tasting cunt with my tongue which she seemed to enjoy. After a few mins I had to get my tongue in her back door for a thorough rimming session.

I was rock hard and raring to enter her so asked her to assume the position ready for anal. When she was on all fours I went to enter and she asked me to start with a few thrusts in her pussy. I declined telling her I wouldn’t be able to last so she guided me into her tight little arse hole. After a very short time I filled the bag.

After Chelsea asked if I would like a massage which I accepted during which we had a chat about fantasies and things that turn me on. It was clear I wasn’t going to get fully hard for round 2 so Chelsea started to wank me while talking dirty. During the massage I had told her about a girl in my office who I’d love to ruin. She started to talk dirty about the things I should do which really turned me on and I came for a second time.

Although I had only been there for 35-40 mins I knew I wouldn’t be cumming again sonmafe use of the shower and left. Chelsea said she would dress in an office outfit for our next meet as she enjoys  roleplay. Looking forward to a second visit soon.

Apologies if I’ve kissed anything will improve for my next review tomorrow with any constructive criticism

Online RedKettle

Thanks for the review.

Her poor timekeeping is consistent!

Offline crazy_diamond

How was the fictional shower?  :D

Seriously though, timekeeping aside, you’ve convinced me to return to see Chelsea very soon (been a couple of years)!

Offline Jb1981

How was the fictional shower?  :D

Seriously though, timekeeping aside, you’ve convinced me to return to see Chelsea very soon (been a couple of years)!

Bloody autocorrect I only noticed after posting. Meant to say functional shower but only just.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I do need to see Chelsea again.
One thing I did notice though was that you're not the first person to have met her neighbour standing outside having a fag. I've still not been to the new place but I'm starting to wonder how discreet it is? I guess I'm hoping she misses me so much that she'll move back to Mansfield as that was just within a do'able range. Somehow I doubt it though.

Online RedKettle

One thing I did notice though was that you're not the first person to have met her neighbour standing outside having a fag. I've still not been to the new place but I'm starting to wonder how discreet it is? I guess I'm hoping she misses me so much that she'll move back to Mansfield as that was just within a do'able range. Somehow I doubt it though.

I am sure it has been stated somewhere that she is moving back.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I am sure it has been stated somewhere that she is moving back.
Yes. I read that. You never know - it could be right. Hope so.

Offline Jb1981

The venue is in Mapperley and the flat is not ideal for privacy. May have just been a warm day hence the neighbour outside. Personally I didn’t mind as not from the area and car was parked out of sight.

OnePumpPete

Maybe the neighbour is her security?