Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySienna SS of Milton Keynes  (Read 768 times)

7 review(s) for SexySienna SS  (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline tonebaker

Met this lady nearly 3 months ago.  Didn’t feel overly safe going to her flat, an extremely rough area.
Her body was a nice shape if not a bit thin, lots of marks on her arms, not sure if pock marks or what.  Was a bit all over the place, ? had taken something before the meet.
The sex and oral was great, the tightest pussy I have ever experienced.  I came with her in cowgirl, she then stood up quickly and the condom stayed inside her, she was pissed off that I had cum so much as it leaked over her dodgy uncomfortable sofa bed, but wasn’t bothered that the condom was inside her, like it is a normal occurrence.  She then announced that she only offered a cum once service, despite only being 20 mins into an hour service.  She said for an extra £20 we could go again, so I paid it as wanted a second pop.  Managed to cum in missionary, the same thing happened with the condom, she is very eager to get you out of her after you cum and doesn’t give you a chance to ensure the condom comes out with your cock.

All in all, the sex was good but the whole experience not great.

Offline DrConners

Sounds like a nightmare too me!!  :scare:

Also sounds like she's on something narcotics related - thanks for taking the time to post a review - not for me  :thumbsdown:

:hi: