Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paula-Hackney  (Read 842 times)

1 review(s) for PAULA-UK (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online davidgood

In my quest to find SPs who provide anal at a reasonable cost I decided to give Paula a road test despite some negative comments on AW and a lack of any reviews or comments here on UKP.

This is the link for her;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Initial coms a few weeks ago were good and the post code was given so I could work out how to fit in a visit.

I followed up with a call last week which went OK, the lady seemed to speak reasonable English and was polite. Post code was confirmed and there was confirmation that anal was included in the hourly rate of £80, and stockings would be worn so I made a booking for the afternoon.

When I arrived in the road about 10 minutes before the appointment time I rang and the person who answered was hard to understand but the gist of it seemed to be ring back in half an hour. I started to say I could not wait but the call went dead. I tried ringing twice or thrice but all I got was ansaphone. So decided this was a double booking and started to walk back to the station.

Before I got there I got a call from a withheld number directing me to an address. As I had got this far and did not want to go home early I walked down to the flat and tried what I thought was the number. No reply but before walking I rang Paula’s number and got through to find I had misheard the flat number due to her heavy EE accent.

When I rang the right doorbell I was let in by a large fat blonde with a tat on her leg but no stockings. I hesitated and said she did not look like Paula at which point she said maybe you want to see the other girl and pushed open a door to a room where there was a much more shapely dark haired woman with fishnets. She looked more interesting so I went in and asked her name to which she replied Natalie, I think. She asked how long I wanted and I said an hour with anal for £80 and gave her the cash which she went off with. Within a minute or so she was back in the room with the cash in her hand saying anal was an extra £20 for an hour or I could have half an hour.

At this point I wavered, but as the flat and room was not too salubrious and I had been mucked around I took my money out of her hand and walked out telling her that they needed to make things clear on their profiles.

If anyone else has had better experiences with Paula or Natalie, let us hear about them otherwise they are to be avoided IMO.

Regards,
davidgood

Online sparkus

Seen her and fancied unloading on those jugs but sounds like not worth the hassle.  Thanks for your due diligence here.

Offline WL_1980

Seen her last week, pictures didnt look bad, her aw profile sounded great, but what youre getting in the flesh is something completely opposite. More size 20 than a size 16, big tits, yeah, but saggy. Said that everything is included but when i got there she wanted £20 extra for anal, and she doesnt do rimming. Questioned her on this and she said it was the fault of the maid. Bailed on an 1hr booking and just went for a quickie BJ and cim, which was bullocks, hardly any suction at all, no technique and didnt do cim properly either. Only a little bit went in her mouth the rest landed on my thighs. Id avoid her guys, she might be VFM, but the service is shite. As i was leaving i saw someone outside who i suspect was going to see her next, poor bloke.