Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 12 Lays of Christmas / 6 WG's A Laying (me)  (Read 5806 times)

Quesadilla

I've posted elsewhere pretty randomly about my plans for Christmas but thought I'd stick a note in one place for anyone that's interested in following my exploits, for some gratuitous vicarious living. As I post reviews I'll link them here.

My plan to end the year with a couple of big bangs leading up to Christmas went awry.  I had booked two duos with my top regulars - 2 hrs with Kristen and Hayley XX for 10th Dec and 3 hrs with Kristen and Lia Loves for 18th.  That little lot was going to set me back most of my Christmas bonus.  That still left me my usual monthly punting budget to blow over Christmas and I had in the back of my mind the idea of doing the "12 Lays of Christmas".  Assuming my duos count for 4 (yes that would be Kristen twice but she's worth two of most WG's at least!  :kissgirl:) that meant I only needed to do 8 more over Christmas.

All sounded good.

Then 3 weeks ago a huge request for proposal came in for a key customer in Germany and next thing I have no choice but to head to fucking Munich. Couldn't even get out to an FKK club as we were working late nights / early mornings to get this proposal done.  Cancellation number one with Hayley and Kristen - what a fucker. 

Finally got back to blighty and the combination of hotel rooms / air con / late nights / stress meant I ended up with some kind of flu - so no way I was fit for Lia and Hayley either.  You might imagine just how fucked off I was with life as I messaged them both to say I was having to cancel.

But of course, I still had a huge wedge of cash sitting in my bank, and now Christmas was coming which meant time off work completely.  And I was fully fit again.

So, with less than 2 weeks to go I did not think I'd manage 12 Lays of Christmas even if I included my first two December punts with Lovely Isabell and MissKDD (but let's not rule it out). 

So I settled for aiming to split the difference and as the 6th day of Christmas goes 6-geese-a-laying I figured why not aim for 6-WG's-A-Laying-Me! (if you say the Gee's in WG's right it's not far off Geese...)

So I already had Little Katie and Adele4U lined up for 'Twixtmas so I ran a whole bunch of Reverse Bids for pretty much every other day between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.  It's only 2 bucks a pop so nothing ventured...that said I was also monitoring the ladies in the top of my hot list to see if they were available and firing off requests basically asking what days, if any, they were available over Christmas. 

So here's what I have lined up...may fill in some of the free days or use them for recovery, guess it depends what comes up on my RB's!

WG 1) Christmas Eve - External Link/Members Only - I did have some responses to my rb for Christmas Eve, but Lucie was on my HL, her PG pics looked cute as fuck, and she replied that she could fit me in on Christmas Eve.  Great punt, and very nice gift to unwrap on Christmas Eve - review to follow shortly.
WG 2) Boxing Day - External Link/Members Only - replied to my RB - not reviewed here, pics look fab although no face pics, but I had put on my RB face pics were a must and she was happy to send them.  OMFG she is one of the prettiest WG's I have ever seen.  She is a horny little minx and proceeded to connect up with me Christmas Eve night for some sexy WhatsApp chat and sent me even more face pics.  If she is even half as good as her profile / pics / AW feedback implies this could be my discovery of the year.  And if I don't review her it's coz I'm keeping her all to myself! Shit, probably shouldn't have said that should I?  ;) 

WG 3) 27th Dec - External Link/Members Only - plenty has already been written about Katie, I am getting fluffy about her before I've even met her so best hold my horses til I see her.  Really hoping she lives up to my expectations as it's a long drive down to Bristol!

WG 4) 29th Dec - External Link/Members Only - another fan favourite here on UKP and this will be my first visit. 

For many I'm sure Adele4U would be the punt to end the year on.  But somehow, jammy fucker that I am I managed to wangle this little treat...

Merry New Year!!! (in the immortal words of Eddie Murphy, Trading Places)
WG 5) 31st Dec - External Link/Members Only - after me cancelling her twice Kristen has proved yet again why she is my girl of the year, offering to come see me New Year's Eve lunchtime...for 3 hours!
WG 6) 31st Dec - External Link/Members Only - but seeing as I had Kristen lined up it seemed rude not to at least ask if Lia was available to reschedule our dynamic duo.  Clearly I made it to the top of Santa's "good boy" list as she is happy to come see me and Kristen!!

So that's a 3 hour 3-some with the lovely Kristen and delectable Lia to end what has been an utterly amazing 6 months of punting for me. 

So that's my planned 6 WG's-a-Laying - obviously as the saying goes, there's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip so not counting my geese til they've been laid  :timeout: - sorry really mixing my metaphors today - Christmas morning Bucks Fizz kicking in!   :drinks:

I still have a few other RB's running, and have had replies from a few in my HL's saying they are available over the Christmas period, the only question is whether I have the stamina for any more!

I've said it before and will say it again this is looking to be a Merry Fucking Christmas for me - with the emphasis on the fucking.

Reviews and updates to follow.

:drinks: :angelgirl: :yahoo:

PS did I mention I rescheduled Kristen and Hayley for 10th Jan?  :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 12:14:12 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline YoungBrum

Jesus thats a lot of action, merry Christmas indeed

Quesadilla

Christmas is boring without a good fuck isn't it?  So I've just booked External Link/Members Only for a 2 hour incall at hers this evening.  :kissgirl:

rafatheira

You, sir, at winning at life. :thumbsup:

I'm abroad currently, and had an outrageous Christmas punt earlier today  :dancegirl:

Would love to see the reviews of some of these, especially the first 2, if you make it out alive that is  :D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 03:32:54 pm by rafatheira »

carlisle78

Sounds like an amazing line up. I'm well jel - especially the three hour threesome with KDD.

Enjoy.

:drinks:

Offline scarebear

I've posted elsewhere pretty randomly about my plans for Christmas but thought I'd stick a note in one place for anyone that's interested in following my exploits, for some gratuitous vicarious living. As I post reviews I'll link them here.

My plan to end the year with a couple of big bangs leading up to Christmas went awry.  I had booked two duos with my top regulars - 2 hrs with Kristen and Hayley XX for 10th Dec and 3 hrs with Kristen and Lia Loves for 18th.  That little lot was going to set me back most of my Christmas bonus.  That still left me my usual monthly punting budget to blow over Christmas and I had in the back of my mind the idea of doing the "12 Lays of Christmas".  Assuming my duos count for 4 (yes that would be Kristen twice but she's worth two of most WG's at least!  :kissgirl:) that meant I only needed to do 8 more over Christmas.

All sounded good.

Then 3 weeks ago a huge request for proposal came in for a key customer in Germany and next thing I have no choice but to head to fucking Munich. Couldn't even get out to an FKK club as we were working late nights / early mornings to get this proposal done.  Cancellation number one with Hayley and Kristen - what a fucker. 

Finally got back to blighty and the combination of hotel rooms / air con / late nights / stress meant I ended up with some kind of flu - so no way I was fit for Lia and Hayley either.  You might imagine just how fucked off I was with life as I messaged them both to say I was having to cancel.

But of course, I still had a huge wedge of cash sitting in my bank, and now Christmas was coming which meant time off work completely.  And I was fully fit again.

So, with less than 2 weeks to go I did not think I'd manage 12 Lays of Christmas even if I included my first two December punts with Lovely Isabell and MissKDD (but let's not rule it out). 

So I settled for aiming to split the difference and as the 6th day of Christmas goes 6-geese-a-laying I figured why not aim for 6-WG's-A-Laying-Me!

(if you say the Gee's in WG's right it's not far off Geese...)

So I already had Little Katie and Adele4U lined up for 'Twixtmas so I ran a whole bunch of Reverse Bids for pretty much every other day between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.  It's only 2 bucks a pop so nothing ventured...that said I was also monitoring the ladies in the top of my hot list to see if they were available and firing off requests basically asking what days, if any, they were available over Christmas. 

So here's what I have lined up...may fill in some of the free days or use them for recovery, guess it depends what comes up on my RB's!

WG 1) Christmas Eve - External Link/Members Only - I did have some responses to my rb for Christmas Eve, but Lucie was on my HL, her PG pics looked cute as fuck, and she replied that she could fit me in on Christmas Eve.  Great punt, and very nice gift to unwrap on Christmas Eve - review to follow shortly.
WG 2) Boxing Day - External Link/Members Only - replied to my RB - not reviewed here, pics look fab although no face pics, but I had put on my RB face pics were a must and she was happy to send them.  OMFG she is one of the prettiest WG's I have ever seen.  She is a horny little minx and proceeded to connect up with me Christmas Eve night for some sexy WhatsApp chat and sent me even more face pics.  If she is even half as good as her profile / pics / AW feedback implies this could be my discovery of the year.  And if I don't review her it's coz I'm keeping her all to myself! Shit, probably shouldn't have said that should I?  ;) 

WG 3) 27th Dec - External Link/Members Only - plenty has already been written about Katie, I am getting fluffy about her before I've even met her so best hold my horses til I see her.  Really hoping she lives up to my expectations as it's a long drive down to Bristol!

WG 4) 29th Dec - External Link/Members Only - another fan favourite here on UKP and this will be my first visit. 

For many I'm sure Adele4U would be the punt to end the year on.  But somehow, jammy fucker that I am I managed to wangle this little treat...

Merry New Year!!! (in the immortal words of Eddie Murphy, Trading Places)
WG 5) 31st Dec - External Link/Members Only - after me cancelling her twice Kristen has proved yet again why she is my girl of the year, offering to come see me New Year's Eve lunchtime...for 3 hours!
WG 6) 31st Dec - External Link/Members Only - but seeing as I had Kristen lined up it seemed rude not to at least ask if Lia was available to reschedule our dynamic duo.  Clearly I made it to the top of Santa's "good boy" list as she is happy to come see me and Kristen!!

So that's a 3 hour 3-some with the lovely Kristen and delectable Lia to end what has been an utterly amazing 6 months of punting for me. 

So that's my planned 6 WG's-a-Laying - obviously as the saying goes, there's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip so not counting my geese til they've been laid  :timeout: - sorry really mixing my metaphors today - Christmas morning Bucks Fizz kicking in!   :drinks:

I still have a few other RB's running, and have had replies from a few in my HL's saying they are available over the Christmas period, the only question is whether I have the stamina for any more!

I've said it before and will say it again this is looking to be a Merry Fucking Christmas for me - with the emphasis on the fucking.

Reviews and updates to follow.

:drinks: :angelgirl: :yahoo:

PS did I mention I rescheduled Kristen and Hayley for 10th Jan?  :drinks:

I must be the other lucky one as I'm seeing adele4u on the 30th! Happy days!

password02

Excellent write up Mr Q - Really looking forward to reading the reviews as and when you post -

Thanks for sharing - Totally amazing end of year punting - hats off to you  :hi: Sir !!!

Quesadilla

Excellent write up Mr Q - Really looking forward to reading the reviews as and when you post -

Thanks for sharing - Totally amazing end of year punting - hats off to you  :hi: Sir !!!
Cheers PW, I am having a total blast!

Review no 2 now up - Second lay of Christmas - Amelia / Surrey Independent!   
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45234.msg595665#msg595665

Offline tazz

Sounds like santa filled your stocking with a whopping xmas bonus. Blowing £300 in an hour with all these sales on.

SirFrank

Fuck me sounds like a shagfest. I'm pretty sure if you totalled up this lot you could instead use the money to pay off the Greek debt.

A lot has been written about misskdd but no pics on her profile. Is she a looker

Offline hendrix

Fuck me sounds like a shagfest. I'm pretty sure if you totalled up this lot you could instead use the money to pay off the Greek debt.

A lot has been written about misskdd but no pics on her profile. Is she a looker

In my completely unbiased opinion :D she's gorgeous. Not in a fake, glammed up dolly bird way, but pretty girl next door type. Those eyes looking up at you while gagging on your cock..  :wacko:

Offline iPad3

In my completely unbiased opinion :D she's gorgeous. Not in a fake, glammed up dolly bird way, but pretty girl next door type. Those eyes looking up at you while gagging on your cock..  :wacko:

Have you seen her Hendrix, I've read a few people say she's quite good?

Quesadilla

+1 - you could walk by her on the street in her work clothes and you'd think, hmm...she's pretty...but she doesn't wear a lot of make up so she's very natural as Hendrix says.  You would certainly notice her but wouldn't necessarily be wolf-whistling at her down the street.  :D

However, in the bedroom she is totally different - she undergoes a transformation and is utterly stunning - in my equally unbiased opinion. 

Definitely agree it's part of how she looks at you - for me it's about intimacy as I've said before, she's like the girlfriend you wish you had, wanting to explore everything sexually with you.  Simply the best.  So far.  :drinks:

Offline hendrix

Have you seen her Hendrix, I've read a few people say she's quite good?

I haven't seen her since I retired so my memory may be playing tricks on me :D

Quesadilla

Just recovering from my 3rd lay of Christmas - the delightful Mitzi - Miss Maraschino - immediately gone straight to the top of my regulars list. Simply fantastic!

Review online.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45258.msg595981#msg595981

Hornydevil247

Hi Q

Why not try the three punt challenge

HD

Quesadilla

Hi Q

Why not try the three punt challenge

HD
Which was that - three punts in one day?  Was very nearly on the cards - Miss Maraschino who I just saw really got excited about meeting Kristen and Lia on New Year's Eve to break her lesbian cherry but on reflection decided going straight for two girls might be a bit much!

As it is I am now reaching the limit of my punting budget - I have Katie, Adele, Mitzi (round 2), Kristen and Lia to go! And I still need to save some cash to get Mitzi and Kristen together, and then see Hayley and Kristen on 10th Jan.  Unfortunately I don't get paid til 15th Jan so this little flurry will empty my wallet as well as my ball sack!  :D

Quesadilla

I am actually now looking like I could hit my 12 lays of Christmas between now and 10th Jan so a mammoth shagfest thanks to my Christmas bonus - I had to sit down and tally them all up to make sure I can cover it all.  I now need to eke out my Christmas leftovers til I get paid but I should be fine! :)

Offline 8a8ylon

Would take the time to add the cost but what is the budget/total that would blow me more away that the feast

Quesadilla

Would take the time to add the cost but what is the budget/total that would blow me more away that the feast
OK, for what I have done / planned between Christmas Eve through to my rescheduled duo with Hayley XX and MissKDD on 10th Jan - which I must include as that was originally going to be the start of my 12 lays of Christmas...

Total budget...£3,830

Well, actually, I also bought toys, outfits and other stuff so let's just call it a nice round £4,000.

My usual monthly budget is around £2k, but I also had a nice Christmas bonus which is covering the rest. :)

LL

My usual monthly budget is around £2k, but I also had a nice Christmas bonus which is covering the rest. :)
Yes that's the third time you've mentioned it, just in this thread.  :D
Thanks for sharing your yuletide experiences with us through your well-written reviews  :drinks:

Offline 8a8ylon

Wow I hope ur not dying or anything as ur monthly budget is my like most ppl yearly budget.

If u don't mind me asking why you blowing so much on WG who are just & going to spend it on material things.

My advise get a ps4, a game that will keep ur interest & just ride the feeling off. 

Or have a bad punt & let that clear ur head as I think good sex ur having is clouding ur judgement.

Either way will enjoy the reading of ur review.

Quesadilla

Wow I hope ur not dying or anything as ur monthly budget is my like most ppl yearly budget.

If u don't mind me asking why you blowing so much on WG who are just & going to spend it on material things.

My advise get a ps4, a game that will keep ur interest & just ride the feeling off. 

Or have a bad punt & let that clear ur head as I think good sex ur having is clouding ur judgement.

Either way will enjoy the reading of ur review.
I am dying. As are we all. I had a serious illness last year and it put things into perspective.

Life is too short to waste on trivial things. Figure out what's important to you and focus on the things that matter to you.

Nobody ever gets to the end if their life and says "I wish I'd watched more TV" or "I wish I'd played more PS/4.

I love sex and am deep down a bit of a deviant frankly - but had years of nothing more than vanilla sex so I have a lot of lost time to make up for.

Cannot think of anything I would rather spend my hard earned cash on right now!  :thumbsup:

Things will calm down again next year this Christmas blast is a one off for sure. But going to enjoy it to the hilt.

As the saying goes, better to burn out than to fade away!  :drinks:

Offline 8a8ylon

Thx & the least I can do is enjoy ur reviews then.  Out of interest u planned a meeting on 31/12 at 11.59.59pm to at least get 2015 in good stead?

Quesadilla

Thx & the least I can do is enjoy ur reviews then.  Out of interest u planned a meeting on 31/12 at 11.59.59pm to at least get 2015 in good stead?

Nah, I have an unbelievable last blast on the afternoon of NYE planned with my current number one lady MissKDD and her favourite bi playmayte Lia Loves - 3 hours of unbridled filthy threeway fucking that will take me to about 4pm.

I will then most likely be spending a nice quiet night in with a glass of champagne while I'm still buzzing from the endorphin rush that three hours of hard filthy fucking inevitably brings me.  Bliss.  :drinks:

password02

Nah, I have an unbelievable last blast on the afternoon of NYE planned with my current number one lady MissKDD and her favourite bi playmayte Lia Loves - 3 hours of unbridled filthy threeway fucking that will take me to about 4pm.

I will then most likely be spending a nice quiet night in with a glass of champagne while I'm still buzzing from the endorphin rush that three hours of hard filthy fucking inevitably brings me.  Bliss.  :drinks:

Hope all goes well and you have a FCKing great time - await the review next few days

:hi:

john_n

Just saw Lia Loves for the first time a few weeks ago and had a great time, starting to write review. I really hope to see MissKDD some time soon. Sure you going to have a fantastic experience

Quesadilla

Just saw Lia Loves for the first time a few weeks ago and had a great time, starting to write review. I really hope to see MissKDD some time soon. Sure you going to have a fantastic experience
Oh cool - look forward to the review of Lia for sure!! She looks fucking awesome and Kristen rates her as her favourite playmate so I am sure this is going to rock as an ultimate duo.  :drinks:

Offline 8a8ylon

Not seen her but followed lia link on her page maybe a early 2015 present if ur not to cum out.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Out of interest since ur more or less cumming daily are u actually orgasming / cumming or lasting awhile?

As ur meeting are long & ur cumming more or less 2 times I say?  If nothing else ur making a name for yourself  :hi:

Offline iceraider

Not seen her but followed lia link on her page maybe a early 2015 present if ur not to cum out.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Out of interest since ur more or less cumming daily are u actually orgasming / cumming or lasting awhile?

As ur meeting are long & ur cumming more or less 2 times I say?  If nothing else ur making a name for yourself  :hi:

£250 an hour.. Fuck that for a laugh..

Offline KidCandyShop

Have fun    Quesadilla as i'm sure you are, only 10% of your budget but still alot of fun to be had. Lmp bristol with 3 of there finest, followed by Jenny1 & Dark alex the day after, absolutely knackered after that  :timeout: Then a couple off hours with my regular just before Xmas had to cancel due to work commitments on Mk helen so replacement before new years eve is to be the Birmingham favorite
Miss Paris Lamour.  :hi:

Quesadilla

Have fun    Quesadilla as i'm sure you are, only 10% of your budget but still alot of fun to be had. Lmp bristol with 3 of there finest, followed by Jenny1 & Dark alex the day after, absolutely knackered after that  :timeout: Then a couple off hours with my regular just before Xmas had to cancel due to work commitments on Mk helen so replacement before new years eve is to be the Birmingham favorite
Miss Paris Lamour.  :hi:
Sounds like a lot of fun to me mate - trust me what I'm doing is a total one-off because of a really good bonus and the alignment of all the stars in the right places! :)  I have never done back-to-back bookings before and agree it has it's challenges, glad for today as a day of rest (oops past midnight, sorry that's yesterday) and really looking forward to the next three days of punts.  :drinks:

Offline Bring me sunshine

Go on sir , take another for the team .
I'm seriously impressed by the level of action you are taking part in .
Keep it up ....so to speak .

justfornow

Sounds like a lot of fun to me mate - trust me what I'm doing is a total one-off because of a really good bonus and the alignment of all the stars in the right places! :)  I have never done back-to-back bookings before and agree it has it's challenges, glad for today as a day of rest (oops past midnight, sorry that's yesterday) and really looking forward to the next three days of punts.  :drinks:

hahaha just went through this thread and read your reviews. Oh man i'm fkn high-fiving you in my head after reading your posts...get those reviews up for the less fortunate:D

Quesadilla

hahaha just went through this thread and read your reviews. Oh man i'm fkn high-fiving you in my head after reading your posts...get those reviews up for the less fortunate:D
Cheers JFN - high-fiving right back!

Just about to get ready to go see Adele4U for the first time, review will be up later this evening.  Cannot believe the week I'm having, and still the best to come!  :yahoo:

Offline Jeremy

What a fantastic idea Quesadilla, I shall be scouring your reviews shortly. Might have to nick this idea for myself next Christmas! :D

Quesadilla

What a fantastic idea Quesadilla, I shall be scouring your reviews shortly. Might have to nick this idea for myself next Christmas! :D
Cheers Jeremy, definitely something I would recommend, having an absolute blast - and your note reminded me I'd completely forgot to put the link to my next review up! Figure I'll keep them rolling like this for ease of access...

On the first lay of Christmas my true lust gave to me - Lux Lucy - all over me!

On the second lay of Christmas Old Monk recommended to me - Amelia from Surrey!

On the third lay of Christmas Reverse Bid sent to me a pocket-rocket MILF named Mitzi.

On the fourth lay of Christmas UKPer's recommended to me - the sweetest slut Little Katie!

Quesadilla

Cheers Jeremy, definitely something I would recommend, having an absolute blast - and your note reminded me I'd completely forgot to put the link to my next review up! Figure I'll keep them rolling like this for ease of access...

On the first lay of Christmas my true lust gave to me - Lux Lucy - all over me!

On the second lay of Christmas Old Monk recommended to me - Amelia from Surrey!

On the third lay of Christmas Reverse Bid sent to me a pocket-rocket MILF named Mitzi.

On the fourth lay of Christmas UKPer's recommended to me - the sweetest slut Little Katie!
Another punt done - fantastic as expected!

On the fifth lay of Christmas UKPer's recommended to me - Adele who is such a cutie!

Have rescheduled Mitzi for a follow-up tomorrow, then the big duo with Kristen and Lia on New Year's Eve and I can then have a well-deserved rest. Adding Mitzi will now take me over my "6 WG's A Laying (me)" target, so it's actually starting to look like I might even hit my original target of 12 lays of Christmas - 8 with Lia/Kristen, then my rescheduled duo with Kristen and Hayley on Jan 10th gets me to 10 and I still have enough room in the budget for another punt or two. If I can just line up schedules I might even finish the 12 lays on a trio of duos!!  :yahoo:

Once again tips hat . Great work .....legend is the right term .enjoy the last one of 2014 ....maybe saved the best for last me thinks!

Quesadilla

Once again tips hat . Great work .....legend is the right term .enjoy the last one of 2014 ....maybe saved the best for last me thinks!
Cheers MGL - 2 hours to kick-off and pre-match nerves are slightly setting in.  Well, more the excitement / anticipation than nerves per se!  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

I'm sure pre match nerves are a good thing , once it kicks off I reckon you will be on good form ..plus from what I read you are with 2 match winners .......

Quesadilla

I'm sure pre match nerves are a good thing , once it kicks off I reckon you will be on good form ..plus from what I read you are with 2 match winners .......
Definitely - can't wait to see their away strip!   :lol:  :drinks:

justfornow

ffs another...you make me wish i lived in london

Maybe ill make a trip just to see missKDD who knows.
You should a get a medal of honor.
The level of depravity in your reviews is beyond me so far but it puts a smile on my face :)
Your balls must look like raisins. Good job mate.

Offline 385North

So is/was there a full on sub session in amongst this lot. I've tried to keep up with all, but it's been so epic I may have missed some of the action.

dilettante

Wow! - certainly beats merchant banking* over the Xmas period like so many frustrated males - though from the purported size of your bonus maybe that's what you do for a living? ;)

*Highly appropriate CRS coinage of my own ...

Quesadilla

So is/was there a full on sub session in amongst this lot. I've tried to keep up with all, but it's been so epic I may have missed some of the action.
Depends on your definition of "full on sub"!  I have been gradually building towards at least one decent sub session - just to see what it's like!  My session with Katie in Bristol (fourth lay of Christmas) was certainly more sub than I'd originally intended, she tied me to the bed and had all sorts of fun with me.  I actually enjoyed it quite a lot to be honest.

My session next Saturday with Hayley and Kristen will be more sub - Hayley is going to domme the pair of us and do as she sees fit pretty much!  :scare:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:02:22 pm by Quesadilla »