Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Desire 21- Kingston  (Read 1943 times)

Stevensmiles

External Link/Members Only

Before I start I just want to clarify that this young lady is the Nicole who used to work in Raynes Park.
She is now in Kingston.
I know one or two of us who know her have been chatting about her....... why is her verification pic not her etc.

Anyways.
Decided I needed to see Nicole again so got in touch and placed a booking.

Nic has my number stored so if I call and don’t get an answer. She will usually text back later.

Her new apartment is in Kingston five minutes walk from the station. If your driving park in Bentalls it’s still a five minute walk.

A concierge is on the desk at the apartment complex if that puts anyone off and if he is not there. It’s a bugger to try and understand how the intercom works.
“Press # then 5”
“Then press clear and the flat number”

It never fucking works but I’ve been lucky as there was always someone coming out to let me in.

Nic is as before. Slim and hugely pretty. To me anyway.
Now I can’t really tell you lot if she does OWO or CIM or anything resembling knobs up ass holes.
Cos I don’t ask for it.

I like tie and tease with her and for me she is brilliant at edging and reverse oral.
But in the past I have availed myself of her charms with covered oral and sex in a couple of different positions.
But as I’m getting older now I quite like lying back and just enjoy the torment.

The pics on her profile don’t show much but she is very slim, long hair and has what has been described elsewhere as having a puffy pussy.
I’m not sure about that but to me it’s perfect.
It is definitely not her in her verification pic but again as was said somewhere else. Perhaps the problems she has had regarding her old profile being hacked has something to do with that.

Nicole is lovely and I’m a huge fan.
Nice bathroom/shower too.
Wetherspoons nearby for that all important cheap pint afterwards.

What’s not to like.

Oh bugger....... just realised this is a review and I’ve put it in the wrong section. Can someone clever put it where it should be please.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:31:55 pm by Stevensmiles »

Offline LLPunting

Moved.
Please find links to her previous AW listings and post here for the cross-ref.

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 07:50:39 am by Sinz »