Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josie - Ashford - DO NOT CALL OR MEET  (Read 1416 times)

Offline stevesimmons101

+447713-775-817 do not call this number!

I just had THE worst experience and that's it for me now. Before I go let me share so none of you get metaphorically fucked by this foul cunt.

Met this girl Josie through a regular doing duo's, got her number and can't find any profile. Seemed nice enough so thought nothing of it.

We arrange a meet solo, she can't do an incall but will meet out in a local quiet spot. Bit of reccy, good vis looking out, difficult to see in so I'll see you long before you see me. It all goes as expected and we part ways, nothing special just some head but in a pinch... A little dodgy but I've done it a fair bit and like the thrill. Little did I know the thrill ain't great when something actually happens.

Couple days later I get the itch...So this fuck comes over, starts chatting and everything is normal. I give her the money and almost instantly some fella comes out of nowhere. I've been set up big time, I was there a good ten minutes before she arrived and there was no way this guy got past me so he must have been there already.

She goes over to him and tells me to wait, I'm not simple so I take the commotion as my cue to exit discreetly. I then get a call from this guy and he starts giving it the large, he's her boyfriend and he's going to beat me up, I'm not to call her again and he's keeping my money bla bla. I'm listening to and watching this cunt go on and on with a knife in my hand 30 meters away in the shadows. Only to be used in defense and open letters I might add but we were all in a real shit situation. They don't know I'm there, I wait for them to leave and now I'm home telling you guys.

Part of me wants to call back and goad this prick into coming to meet me on my terms but it ain't worth the prison time. What a fucking joke of a night but I guess I ran the risk.

Don't call that fucking number...unless you got a snuff fetish, in that case have at it.

I'm done, Ashford's burned out and so is my trust.

Banned reason: Troll / Undesirable entity
Banned by:

Offline Raven

Offline Bunbury

I guess that's the chance you take with outside meets. Set you up no doubt there
Not something I'd do but thanks for the warning.

James999

I'm listening to and watching this cunt go on and on with a knife in my hand 30 meters away in the shadows. Only to be used in defense

The fact that you're so insecure you have to carry a knife (Wanker)probably led them to believe they could rip you off in such a manner, perhaps get to the Gym or do a self defense course or something and stop walking around carrying a knife and acting like a victim  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:58:11 am by James999 »

Offline mh

I then get a call from this guy and he starts giving it the large, he's her boyfriend and he's going to beat me up, I'm not to call her again and he's keeping my money bla bla. I'm listening to and watching this cunt go on and on with a knife in my hand 30 meters away in the shadows.

It took me about 4 reads through to work out what you were saying. So were you going to stab him via SMS? :unknown:

Offline stevesimmons101

The fact that you're so insecure you have to carry a knife (Wanker)probably led them to believe they could rip you off in such a manner, perhaps get to the Gym or do a self defense course or something and stop walking around carrying a knife and acting like a victim  :thumbsdown:

I carry a knife just like a I carry a torch, EDC, never know when you need it. I'm a CPO so going to the gym regularly and self defense are part of that, not sure how any of that makes me less of a victim or more of a target. I know how to fight but that doesn't mean I want to, I had no clue if there was anyone else or who this guy was so I backed off and prepared myself. I'd love to see how you react when you think you're about to get your dick sucked and an aggressive fella jumps out!

Cheers for all your valuable reviews and insight though 👌
Banned by:

Offline stevesimmons101

It took me about 4 reads through to work out what you were saying. So were you going to stab him via SMS? :unknown:

lol, how'd you come to that conclusion?! Firstly, I don't want to stab anyone, I carry every day, small legal knife and use it every day for a bunch of shit. I was standing with them in my line of sight, he was shouting at me on the phone and I had no option but to wait it out and prepare for him to realise I was as close as I was. I deal with confrontation a fair bit but I was caught with my pants down, nearly literally.

Don't know why we're picking holes, just don't mugged off like I did.
Banned by:

James999

I carry a knife

The fact you need to carry a knife shows your insecurity and makes you more likely to be a victim, the way you describe holding the knife all macho whilst looking at him after you'd run away  :sarcastic:

Offline mh

Don't know why we're picking holes,

Only because the encounter reads like a steroid fuelled fantasy.  :hi:

James999

small legal knife

What do you mean by a small legal knife  :unknown:

And in your original post you described it in such a manner as to scare off the man that you'd just run away from  :unknown:

Offline stevesimmons101

The fact you need to carry a knife shows your insecurity and makes you more likely to be a victim, the way you describe holding the knife all macho whilst looking at him after you'd run away  :sarcastic:

Not one part of what happened was macho, it was scary shit that I did not expect. I carry but have never given thought to using it against a person, it's more to cut cable ties. There's nothing wrong with running away either but I couldn't unless I went straight though them, my only option was to back up into the shadows and hide basically. I'm not hurt, they're not hurt and im happy with that outcome.

Don't know why I'm justifying myself to you, you seem to just troll posts so enough.
Banned by:

Online Fuzzyduck

I carry a knife just like a I carry a torch, EDC, never know when you need it. I'm a CPO so going to the gym regularly and self defense are part of that, not sure how any of that makes me less of a victim or more of a target. I know how to fight but that doesn't mean I want to, I had no clue if there was anyone else or who this guy was so I backed off and prepared myself. I'd love to see how you react when you think you're about to get your dick sucked and an aggressive fella jumps out!

Hmm I was with you until you decided to hang around. I would have left the scene completely. Do you carry a knife when you work then? Do you employers know this?

What did your regular say when you told her about this?

James999

Not one part of what happened was macho, it was scary shit

You were scared and ran away, can understand why you did that, but it's the part about watching him with a knife in your hand that doesn't make sense, your post confirms you were holding an offensive weapon in the form of a knife, a lot of you idiots that carry knives end up being stabbed with their own knives  :thumbsdown:

James999

Do you carry a knife when you work then? Do you employers know this?

More concerning why carry a knife to meet a girl  :unknown:

Offline stevesimmons101

You were scared and ran away, can understand why you did that, but it's the part about watching him with a knife in your hand that doesn't make sense, your post confirms you were holding an offensive weapon in the form of a knife, a lot of you idiots that carry knives end up being stabbed with their own knives  :thumbsdown:

Hmm I was with you until you decided to hang around. I would have left the scene completely. Do you carry a knife when you work then? Do you employers know this?

I had to stick around and watch, I had limited room to manoeuvre and my only exit was through them. The spot I figured was good to meet in, was not for this scenario and I was backed into a corner. All I wanted to do was leave safely.

As I knew nothing about the guy aside from his hostility I drew my knife and waited out of sight in case they figured out where I was. Some of us idiots are trained to use and defend against knives, which is the sole reason I didn't use it. I carry every day, for every day shit and hadn't given it a thought when going out to meet her. If we went to the pub for a beer, it'd be on my belt.

Yes I carry for work, sometimes more than a knife depending on the client and location. If we had concealed carry laws like the states, you can bet I'd have had that to hand instead.

I'm waiting to hear back form her Fuzzy, not that it matters any more but I am curious as to her thought's as well.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 01:18:46 pm by stevesimmons101 »
Banned by:

Online Fuzzyduck

I'm waiting to hear back form her Fuzzy, not that it matters any more but I am curious as to her thought's as well.

She should be mortified, particularly if she made the introduction. At worst, she must realise it potentially loses her business.
If she doesn't come back to you, then you gotta wonder whether her cut was worth it.

Offline diomhair72

More concerning why carry a knife to meet a girl  :unknown:

Probaly to cut the cable ties, he bound her up with  when he finally let's her out of the car boot!

James999

I drew my knife and waited
Yes I carry for work, sometimes more than a knife depending on the client and location. If we had concealed carry laws like the states, you can bet I'd have had that to hand instead.

You sound like a complete fantasist, and I'm calling bullshit, the reality is you probably ran away and pissed yourself  :sarcastic:

Offline madeinwales56

So, you are a CPO and carry a knife around for self defence. Oh, and a gym bunny well versed in the art of self defence and doing car meets with prossies. In summary, a complete fantasist. Now fuck off and bore another site with your vivid imagination.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 01:58:35 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline stevesimmons101

So, you are a CPO and carry a knife around for self defence. Oh, and a gym bunny well versed in the art of self defence and doing car meets with prossies. In summary, a complete fantasist. Now fuck off and bore another site with your vivid imagination.

Some of you guys really read what you want. I'm a CPO and carry a knife for function, it's a multi tool not a machete. I have had self defence training but I'm not a fucking ninja and my gym time is largely cardio.  I've not made out to be anything but a guy that had a shit experience, regardless of my background.

You got one thing right, I do like car meets with prossies  ;)

Probaly to cut the cable ties, he bound her up with  when he finally let's her out of the car boot!

Nice that you think I let them out  :lol:
Banned by:

Offline madeinwales56

I had to stick around and watch, I had limited room to manoeuvre and my only exit was through them. The spot I figured was good to meet in, was not for this scenario and I was backed into a corner. All I wanted to do was leave safely.

As I knew nothing about the guy aside from his hostility I drew my knife and waited out of sight in case they figured out where I was. Some of us idiots are trained to use and defend against knives, which is the sole reason I didn't use it. I carry every day, for every day shit and hadn't given it a thought when going out to meet her. If we went to the pub for a beer, it'd be on my belt.

You carry every day. You carry for work depending on the client and location. You are clearly some kind of wannabe gangsta trying to impress your readership. Unfortunately, all you are succeeding in doing is making yourself look an even bigger twat than you previously have. Now run along and read one of your action comics stevesimmonds101, there's a good boy.

Offline mh

You sound like a complete fantasist, and I'm calling bullshit, the reality is you probably ran away and pissed yourself  :sarcastic:

In summary, a complete fantasist. Now fuck off and bore another site with your vivid imagination.

Hey, I called it first!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

the encounter reads like a steroid fuelled fantasy.  :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

Complete lying fantasist or dangerous cardboard copper posing as a knife wielding punter. Whichever, I don't think he will last long on here. My guess is his swan song will be that he has joined UKP as part of his undercover role to bust the murky world of punting. He ain't gonna last long.

Offline mh

Complete lying fantasist or dangerous cardboard copper posing as a knife wielding punter. Whichever, I don't think he will last long on here. My guess is his swan song will be that he has joined UKP as part of his undercover role to bust the murky world of punting. He ain't gonna last long.

And banned...

Offline Xtro

And banned...

What a shame..... I was enjoying this thread.  ;)

Offline madeinwales56

As a matter of interest, apart from me, how many other members reported our erstwhile friend?

James999

As a matter of interest, apart from me, how many other members reported our erstwhile friend?

Not me, as the reports are no longer transparent I tend not to bother to avoid duplicating the reports  :hi:

Offline Londonpunter30

Just read this and it made no sense.  He only had an exit through this man, but somehow left and hid a few feet away, but he didn't know and then the guy phones him up and doesn't know he's being watched !

Offline contentguy

Not me, as the reports are no longer transparent I tend not to bother to avoid duplicating the reports  :hi:

+1

I didn’t report the twat because it was obvious that he’s a twat and had been for some time before I saw the post.  Further, I can’t see whether he’s been reported before so didn’t want to waste Admin’s time reporting a post that was obviously twattish.
Not sure if my inability to report is because my helper status has been rescinded.  I prolly did something wrong, but that’s Admin’s call.

Guy

Offline mh

+1

I didn’t report the twat because it was obvious that he’s a twat and had been for some time before I saw the post.  Further, I can’t see whether he’s been reported before so didn’t want to waste Admin’s time reporting a post that was obviously twattish.
Not sure if my inability to report is because my helper status has been rescinded.  I prolly did something wrong, but that’s Admin’s call.

Guy

I can't remember if I reported him or not.