Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DANIELA DARTFORD, Spanish or a Romanian Liar?  (Read 691 times)

Offline DrConners

Ummmm, Any reason for you to presume she's a liar ? Nothing I can see on her profile to think she's not Spanish.

It's doesn't begin "Hello Gentlemens!" for one.

I thought she had "Wanderbra" tattooed on her chest  :unknown: - It's actually "Wanderlust" or maybe "WanderBust" ?  ;)

Her verification picture is in SE thread after searching on here - AW have verified her as Spanish.

:hi:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:00:51 pm by DrConners »

Offline CockMonster

She’s definitely spanish, I’ve punted her 6 months ago when she was here last time.  Works out of a renowned house where it’s INCREDIBLY difficult to get hold of any wg stationed there. Not sure what the deal is - think the maid holds onto the phones and only bothers answering on a whim.

Will get a review up soon now that I see she’s back.

Offline horsa

She’s definitely spanish, I’ve punted her 6 months ago when she was here last time.  Works out of a renowned house where it’s INCREDIBLY difficult to get hold of any wg stationed there. Not sure what the deal is - think the maid holds onto the phones and only bothers answering on a whim.

Will get a review up soon now that I see she’s back.
:hi: :hi:

Offline TonyD

has a "made in spain" tattoo on leg to fool our alert border force staff  :lol:

Offline CockMonster

profile gone

Something weird has happened, I genuinely wonder if the house has been raided or something because comms are dead on all fronts.  One day the two girls currently there were listed as available but phones were off and no reply to anything until I messaged a number of what appears to be the house owner who was very blunt in saying no one was available.  Maybe dodged a bullet of the rozzers turning up halfway through??

Offline horsa

Something weird has happened, I genuinely wonder if the house has been raided or something because comms are dead on all fronts.  One day the two girls currently there were listed as available but phones were off and no reply to anything until I messaged a number of what appears to be the house owner who was very blunt in saying no one was available.  Maybe dodged a bullet of the rozzers turning up halfway through??

profile is back but with no number

Offline pewpewpew

To me any spanish or Italian girl on AW is Romanian. I'm sure that there are genuine Spanish and Italians out there but these Romanian tricksters have ruined any trust I once held toward WGs

Offline horsa

To me any spanish or Italian girl on AW is Romanian. I'm sure that there are genuine Spanish and Italians out there but these Romanian tricksters have ruined any trust I once held toward WGs
This is what I thought about her, but it seems she might be genuinely Spanish

Offline CockMonster

This is what I thought about her, but it seems she might be genuinely Spanish

As mentioned before - i can confirm 100% Spanish, service was pretty Romanian tho: extras, extras, extras and somewhat rushed.  Nonetheless 100% espanola...

Offline CockMonster

I thought if they were verified that meant the nationality was verified also?  Otherwise all the Roms would be 'lithuanian' or 'bulgarian' and we'd be swimming in Bulgs instead of Roms?

Offline horsa

I thought if they were verified that meant the nationality was verified also?  Otherwise all the Roms would be 'lithuanian' or 'bulgarian' and we'd be swimming in Bulgs instead of Roms?
Please could you review her?

Offline king tarzan

I don't care about nationality, as long as i have a genuine nice honest beautiful woman in front of me who is going to give me a wonderful time.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horsa

Posting now!!
Thanks, I've just read it and won't be giving her my cash