Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Large labia, clit.  (Read 1174 times)

Stevensmiles

As an oral giver I quite like to think I’m a connoisseur of pussy  :D

Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any girls with especially large labia or clits.

I’m not into big women if that makes a difference.

A few years ago I used to see a young lady called Honey. She profiled on AW as Mistress Trinity.
The sweetest most beautiful pussy imaginable.

There is no link to her now as I think she retired from pro dom work and adult modelling.
But this was her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

You haven't said where about you are based so that might help you if other punters know of an SP who meets your requirements.
Not much use to you now I know but Alycia4u in Southampton had large labia, she quit last year though.

Offline MrMatrix

Sasha Karr is reputed to hade one of the biggest clit available on AW. :hi:

Offline Derrick101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed here. Her gallery photo 'pink' reveals the labia  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed here. Her gallery photo 'pink' reveals the labia  :hi:

At first glance I thought it was a pair of balls dangling down  :D :D
I know, I should have gone to specsavers  :lol:

Stevensmiles

Thanks guys.
Yes I should have said I am based in London but as I travel all over the UK it’s not really important geographically.

I do now recall Miss DuPappilon and must have seen her several years ago in MK.

Stevensmiles

Actually I seem to be answering my own query....silly me.

One of the nicest pussies imaginable was that of Nicole in Raynes Park and there is a thread on her here of her having her AW profile hacked.

Offline jimmyinreading

Keep an eye out for Sarah Lips ... the lips referred to in her name are not on her face ... they’ve been on mine though. Muscly girl from Northern Ireland, tours, visits London

Offline bobskin

Keep an eye out for Sarah Lips ... the lips referred to in her name are not on her face ... they’ve been on mine though. Muscly girl from Northern Ireland, tours, visits London

Link?

Stevensmiles

#Jimmy.    Are you referring to Sara Lips..... you mentioned she was muscly so I’m assuming you mean this lady who offers wrestling services.
If it is her I’d very much like to know if she offers anything else..... reverse O etc