Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wandees Southampton  (Read 4448 times)

Offline olkingclancy

Hi Guys

Is anyone happy to discuss by PM the current level of service at Wandees. I am a regular but the service has changed recently. Cannot go into details because of need to be discrete on here but would be great to compare notes.

Also I can't post PMs so I need to reply - I used to be able to PM but now it has disappeared ???

All the best

Offline Buchj2000

Would be keen to understand what is on offer there and for how much. But in same boat...can't message you.

Offline olkingclancy

Yeah it's annoying Buch

I used to be able to message members but bizarrely I no longer can.

I thought I had served my probation period and I gained the ability to post but now it has been taken away for no reason. Would be good if someone could explain why ?

Also I am having to be super discrete about Wandees or else you get totally bollocked by someone for giving the merest hint

Only one member has been kind enough to PM me. Thanks Houseboot. Much appreciated.

Would be nice to hear from others.

I can swap info so it would be worthwhile others PMing me.

Hope to hear from you soon

And anyone who can help with my PM issue please can you

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:10:15 pm by olkingclancy »

Offline sunbunny

What is this coy attitude about Wandees? If someone has gone to the trouble of finding that there are mentions on a site called "ukpunting", it might imply something. It's a Thai massage place - and one of the most enjoyable in Hampshire.

Offline houseboot

I'm surprised sunbunny that, although you have visited the shop, you fail to understand.

Offline olkingclancy

Sunbunny can you please PM me

If you can ?

Can anyone tell me what is the deal with being allowed to PM one minute. Then having it taken away ?

How do I get my ability to PM back ?

Offline houseboot

PM query

There was this post

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179286.msg1892649#msg1892649

but I think there is a more recent post where the criteria changed again.

Offline Zimbaman

PM query

There was this post

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179286.msg1892649#msg1892649

but I think there is a more recent post where the criteria changed again.

Didn’t realise the criteria was set so high. Just 3% of the site membership. Unless it’s already moved to 1%...

Offline sunbunny

olkingclancy

PM sent as requested - gosh, I'm in the top 3%of something at last?

Offline sethton

Yeah I'd like to know what's going on there as well. Heard good things about angelica and was going to book her tomorrow but sounds like there may be issues.

Offline FecklessCumShedder

olkingclancy

PM sent as requested - gosh, I'm in the top 3%of something at last?

at the risk of being extremely cheeky could you let me know what the score is - I'm booked on tomorrow.

Offline contentguy

at the risk of being extremely cheeky could you let me know what the score is - I'm booked on tomorrow.

Not a very helpful thread.
If the OP has something helpful to share then it would be helpful if he shared it.

I’d cancel if I were you.

Guy.

Offline houseboot

Not a very helpful thread.
If the OP has something helpful to share then it would be helpful if he shared it.

I’d cancel if I were you.

Guy.

You posted the following recently :-

"I’d question the wisdom of indicating you text’d her from your work phone."

The same wisdom needs to be applied to shops.

UKP doesn't allow the publication of the addresses of Independents.

The addresses of shops are known therefore the same discretion needs to be applied ... but in reverse, i.e. being careful what is reported.

Offline contentguy

You posted the following recently :-

"I’d question the wisdom of indicating you text’d her from your work phone."

The same wisdom needs to be applied to shops.

UKP doesn't allow the publication of the addresses of Independents.

The addresses of shops are known therefore the same discretion needs to be applied ... but in reverse, i.e. being careful what is reported.

I hope you enjoyed your review of my posts.  Some are better than others.

But FFS  lets either review this place or lets not.
There are plenty of posts suggesting what services are on offer sometimes.

I’m sure that the OP could find some way of letting us know about the drop in standards if he wanted to.

If he doesn’t want to post details of the place on here, then lets just not mention it, rather than getting into private message groups.

Guy

Offline Zimbaman

I hope you enjoyed your review of my posts.  Some are better than others.

But FFS  lets either review this place or lets not.
There are plenty of posts suggesting what services are on offer sometimes.

I’m sure that the OP could find some way of letting us know about the drop in standards if he wanted to.

If he doesn’t want to post details of the place on here, then lets just not mention it, rather than getting into private message groups.

Guy

+1. There is no discretion here. It’s bloody obvious that extras are offered or there wouldn’t be a thread on this site  :dash:

Offline contentguy

+1. There is no discretion here. It’s bloody obvious that extras are offered or there wouldn’t be a thread on this site  :dash:

Agree Zimba.

I took a quick look at the rules, it’s not allowed to post the address.
No address posted here.

My mantra, either review, or don’t, contribute or do one.
But starting a thread and and indicating the place isn’t up to scratch, but not providing details is just a WOFT!

There are plenty of references to massage shops on here that choose to post their addresses in their websites.

What’s special about Wandees?

Guy
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:05:30 pm by contentguy »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

Several threads, all cloak and dagger

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72325.msg913736#msg913736

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69491.msg899031#msg899031

Offline houseboot

Offline contentguy

Location, location, location.

So, don’t mention them then.

There’s enough content on here to indicate what went / goes on there.

Sounds like they’ve turned crap anyway.  One for the AVOID list.

Guy

Offline sunbunny

Quote from: houseboot on Today at 09:07:31 pm

"location, location, location"

So it's in a "nice" middle-class village rather than Shirley, Bitterne or Horton Heath where such delicate sensibilities apparently don't apply?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 11:42:00 pm by sunbunny »

Offline d137042

What’s the score here then as was considering it

Offline Digby232

Not exactly a nice middle class area! Couple of weeks ago Steve Trap outed a paedophile living just round the corner from the massage shop and opposite a school. Drug dealers deal near the shop. Wonder if Wandee will give extras?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline abc--123

Why is everyone so scared to talk about this place? If the service and price compete with siam sauna I'd be interested but it's all seeming a bit suspicious to me.

Offline majority

I can explain to a certain extent, as a frequent (is once a month frequent?) customer of Wandees.

I used to frequent Modadok Siam prior to Wandees, Wandees 'sprung out' of there.

Before Wandees first started the owners applied for planning permission to open in North Baddesley. There was immediate terror is the suburban masses and articles in local papers and a campaign to refuse the permission. Close to a school, frequented by criminals, even the drugs card was played by Mrs Angry of Hampshire as I remember. However permission was given, and after opening the relationship with the locals was tense, and possibly still is.

I suspect, like me, a lot of customers realised or were told of this and were therefore reuluctant to post reviews or comments to protect the place from being closed or worse.

No, ABC, the service is not the same or comparable to Siam Sauna.

and yes, I miss Anjelika too.....

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 10:00:19 am by majority »
Banned reason: No review in 6 1/2 years and no intention of reviewing.

Offline Digby232

I knew a middle aged Thai who worked there occasionally . She was definately not trained in any form of massage and wandee had told her that didn’t matter just rub your hands over them. She didn’t want her family in Thailand to know she worked in a massage establishment because of the reputation. I got the impression a hj was definately on from her but too close to ask details!
Banned reason: Troll

Offline abc--123

I can explain to a certain extent, as a frequent (is once a month frequent?) customer of Wandees.

I used to frequent Modadok Siam prior to Wandees, Wandees 'sprung out' of there.

Before Wandees first started the owners applied for planning permission to open in North Baddesley. There was immediate terror is the suburban masses and articles in local papers and a campaign to refuse the permission. Close to a school, frequented by criminals, even the drugs card was played by Mrs Angry of Hampshire as I remember. However permission was given, and after opening the relationship with the locals was tense, and possibly still is.

I suspect, like me, a lot of customers realised or were told of this and were therefore reuluctant to post reviews or comments to protect the place from being closed or worse.

No, ABC, the service is not the same or comparable to Siam Sauna.

and yes, I miss Anjelika too.....

Thanks for the reply. So a rub and tug joint?

Offline MrFritz

It does seem as though some lads are too precious about this place, especially if all they offer over a massage is a wank.

Offline houseboot

It does seem as though some lads are too precious about this place, especially if all they offer over a massage is a wank.

There are some areas/shops where discretion is required.

You wouldn't publish the address of an Independent and it is against UKP rules to do so.

With shops the converse is true, i.e. the address is known but the services are not publicly advertised.

So it is wise in a number of situations to be careful about what is published in relation to non-advertised services.

There are certainly long threads on this site about shops which have been closed due to pressure from local residents and councils, e.g. from memory one in Birmingham and several in London.