Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Bunny-bbw?  (Read 1034 times)

Offline neilk1

Hey,

Seriously tempted by this bbw beauty, however not much feedback so just wondering if anyone had seen & had a good time?

Formerly known as Emily-bbw

External Link/Members Only

Thanks
Banned reason: Waste of space
Banned by: Kev40ish

Andre 3000

I've had her on my hotlist for a while, as when people use the word BBW this is what I like to see. But the lack of feedback has stopped me booking. Well that and the outcall price which is eye wateringly silly.

Maybe she just wants a punter every few weeks? 140-50 for an outcall and I'd see her, but it seems maybe pride keeps her prices high.

Offline andyrou

She's definitely more the BBW than a horrible lump like some of the girls that claim to be BBW. Looking at a few of the photos she's got a great arse for her body size and 22 is a lovely age for a BBW.

Someone on her must have nailed her since January this year, I'll wait with baited breathe.

Andyrou

Offline joe diddley

It's only her fees that deter me. Of course it's up to her what she charges and I'm not one to say that "she's not worth £xx" as the value of anything is what people are prepared to pay for it and I can imagine that she does get enough bookings to keep her busy, but at present she's beyond what I would personally pay.

joseph670

I saw her about 2 weeks ago now and she is definitely a BBW. I had a great time and especially enjoyed her OWO. I would recommend.

Offline andyrou

Good effort Joseph, why no review then? Anyway, now I know she's worth a punt I might have a play for an hour and attempt 2 pops?
At least that way I think I'm getting added value, f I do I will certainly report my findings back.

joseph670

Good effort Joseph, why no review then? Anyway, now I know she's worth a punt I might have a play for an hour and attempt 2 pops?
At least that way I think I'm getting added value, f I do I will certainly report my findings back.

Good effort.....what are you on about? I will write a review soon