Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Kimberely  (Read 869 times)

Hankypanky68

Has anyone seen this girl? She has made me a reverse bid an AW but I am surprised that only 7 reviews in 1 year and only three pics. Its hard to judge and her profile is a little mixed up towards the bottom, lots of rants about texts. However she looks attractive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

zundabar

I haven't seen her but from looking at her profile I can maybe give some insight.

Her feedback seems to follow through, the guy (a regular I think) frank's feedback looks legit so I'd guess hers is too.

I'm guessing the phone chat ranting is because she mainly does phone chats and has guys texting her rather than emailing as she states.

The only negative I can find is unverified - one of her feedback notes (from joeseeker, another legit seeming punter) states that she doesn't look much like her photos. The full quote is this "Positive. Fantastic conversation and plenty of fun with this pretty young lady who is very attractive, though she does not appear like the profile pictures!" She might just be trying out a new look or those could just be old photos but that combined with the fact that she says she won't send photos to people is a bit suspicious.

B52

Seen her ages ago.
Not the girls in the pictures. Imo (subjective) not very attractive.
Dont really remember her service and attitude; if i find a girl unattractive I kind of loose interest in all that anyway.

jstrongerrrrr

Hi there - this girl bid on an rb a while ago that was advertising for a kind of kinky massage....rather than accepting I sent her an aw email asking if she was happy to carry out this service - on two occasions she sent a generic reply without answering my simple question. I therefore rang to ask her over the phone and to put it bluntly she was unbelievably rude, f'd and blinded down the phone and hung up calling me a muppet - she then sent me a text saying i was blocked - all that for asking if she would be happy to carry out an erotic massage! Obviously I would recommend avoid.

Hankypanky68

Thanks for the responses. I'll avoid this one. Cheers