Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Anal?  (Read 4148 times)

decentguy

Hi,

I have been with many WG in London but still to find a good WG who lets you do A-Levels the way you enjoy of-course without hurting her.

Please list any experiences you had.

GBush

Try this WG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm not into DFK or GFE.

She loves, I mean loves, a good pounding in the ass.  She will take a face fucking and you can cum in her mouth.  She got banned by AW for some bizarre reason or she would have more feedback.

I like her.  She's a hairdresser and part time hooker.

Have a go. Location is great with ample free parking. I live about 5 miles from her and wouldn't have a clue how to get there by public transport.

endomorph

63 review(s) found for Surrey Sarah linked to in above post (57 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative)

decentguy

Thank you endomorph you are a star!

Online Vinegar Strokes

Try Maggie21 she loves a bit of anal.

el-grecko

Sensual Secret Sarah -www.adultwork.com/2635802 or External Link/Members Only, Leila-DEEPTHROATSTAR - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only,   Rose like no other - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I second Leila.. Haven' t tried the others, but Leila will take a good pounding indeed. One of my favs for anal.

Will certainly take a look at Jessica, thanks for that!

63 review(s) found for Surrey Sarah linked to in above post (57 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative)

slow and low

This girl will take a pounding always and everyways in the ass and mouth External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

...within her rate of £180/hr?

slow and low

No unfortunately only downside are rates which have upper this year. But she can suck cock all day and loves having her arse fingered and doesn't clockwatch. Always gone over allotted time by good 15 mins when I have seen her.

Offline blueruin

Sensual Secret Sarah -www.adultwork.com/2635802 or External Link/Members Only, Leila-DEEPTHROATSTAR - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only,   Rose like no other - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rose like no other also known as charm has no problems with alevels , claims to enjoy it.
Haven't seen Leila for a few years, but she certainly could before very petite but doesn't have a problem with it.
Use to be lots of Thai's good at this but not so many now...