Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top TS Massage Melissa - Ancoats  (Read 3582 times)

Offline Dvhaz3

My first review, hope it helps

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Texted the day before and asked if she was free. She asked me to confirm again in the morning so I did. She confirmed the cost - £150 for the hour and sent a list of services - massage, oral, 69, anal, top and bottom (active and passive). I asked if she liked to be rimmed and she confirmed. Really easy to arrange, nice and polite

Venue
It was a flat in Ancoats, Manchester. She texted me the details and access code of the building when I said I had arrived so I got into the building. Told me to wait downstairs and she would come and get me. It was a bit akward following her up to her room but did get to check out her cute bum. I think she must be renting a room only as there were some other doors and when I went for a shower afterwards, she checked it was free. I think there was someone else in the flat and was a bit worried if that person was to discover what was going on but then forgot about this once things got started.

Action
She asked if I wanted a massage, I was super nervous and not really sure what to do so I said yes. I hadn't taken off my underwear so when I was on my back she took it off and the massage started. The massage was ok and helped me to relax and it was great when I could feel her cock rub on my ass. It was quite long and I did wonder if I should try and initiate something more but then she used a towel to wipe the oils off my back and lay down next to me.

Massage must have done the trick as I was feeling a bit more confident. We started kissing (DFK) - a really good kisser in my opinion and we started to wank each other off. Her boobs were really soft and I moved from kissing her to sucking on her boobs. I then went down on her, her cock was bigger than i expected and was quite hard to deep throat, pretty new to it all so asked for some feedback on my technique, she just said it was ok. Balls were quite small, sucked them a bit as well. Quite like being dominated so asked her to go on top and she face fucked me for a bit while a grabbed her bum and played with her ass hole.

Then asked her to go doggy so I could rim her, face buried in her ass  :scare: She seemed to like this as by the end of the rimming she was making some good noises and seemed very relaxed. This was the highlight for me

I then asked her to fuck me. She asked me to suck her dick a bit so I did and then she put on the condom, put a pillow under my bum and moved my legs up in the air - missionary I guess. She lubed up my hole and I was feeling ready. Not very experienced here so even though she did get all the way in I didn't feel great so I asked if I could go on top. She lay on the bed, I sat on her cock - much easier to control but did spend some time just sitting there getting used to it - probably a bit boring for her lol. After trying to get some rhythm going and things feeling a bit better I suggested we try doggy and so we switched positions and she started to fuck me - probably more like she is used to. Felt good for a bit but then felt a bit like I was going to explode if you know what I mean so I panicked a bit and asked her to stop.

Had not come yet and as now I can fit her cock in, asked her to try the original position as it was super hot for me when you can see her fucking you. She clearly knows what she is doing as she fucked me slowly but felt really good and wanked me off - must have been hitting my prostate I guess as I didn't last long.

She cleaned me up with some paper towels and even though I wasn't really doing any work I was knacked. I did want to fuck her however she asked if I wanted a shower so I presumed my time was up and to be fair when I got out of the building and checked the time, I did have the full hour so either should have said no or shortened the massage or not spent as much time eating her ass lol

Went to have a shower, came back into the room, clothes on and then she checked the coast was clear in the hallway and of I went

The girl
Beautiful, lovely body, friendly, a bit quite though but I am not exactly a talker. Really cute bum, boobs were soft. Cock I reckon is 6/7 inch, not circumcised and it's the girth I struggled with. I asked her if other guys can take her cock easily and she said yeah no problem - no idea how you guys do it lol. Lovely smile and very feminine

I would definitely see her again :)

If I have missed anything, let me know

Thanks everyone

Offline Cappadonna

Great review and sounded like a great punt!

Offline Thephoenix

Thanks for your first review.
Sounds like you had a great time. :thumbsup:
She looks gorgeous in the pics.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 07:24:01 am by Thephoenix »

Offline mexicola

She is on AW too, tours Manchester and Chester quite a bit. She definitely looks good.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline 19jammy

Excellent review, she’s my only ladyboy experience, if I can get a chance, I’ll go see her, but I feel I’ve missed my opportunity this time unfortunately.

Offline Bobble47

Yep, top punt when I saw her too.

I should imagine she'll be there until Sunday. Monday seems to be changeover day for all the thais