Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 144409 times)

Offline ComeAgain

I'm getting on a bit, thus I quite like a massage which is finished off with a Happy Ending. It's also an act of pure laziness on my behalf! However, finding providers who can actually give me a decent massage in my part of the country is always a challenge that I rise to (excuse the pun!)

I recently visited Noi in Kirkliston. A genuine Thai massage with the most amazing HE technique. Lovely lady, with awesome breasts and arse. £50 for an hour's massage and £20 extra. She will offer full service too if required for £120/hr, but I didn't want that.
External Link/Members Only

Sensual Samantha 777 on AW also provides a great massage. A diminutive lady, she manages to get the strength to press out all those knots. Being so small she gives an excellent oily b2b experience and is happy to finish you off with owo. Thirty minutes for £50, but I like to have a longer session than that, so it begins to get a wee bit pricey. Lovely lady and fun to be with.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paola in Tranent is also excellent in her massage technique. A cute wee blond - Polish I think - she used to work under the name of Katie in Gilmerton. She certainly knows how to squeeze your seeds out!

26 Dalry Road, Edinburgh is well documented on these pages. It is probably the only shop in the city which is well known for its additional services. I have been a few times, and have never really had any reason to go back, except it seems to be always open and you know what you get...an average massage, faces with scowls and an unsensual - ok, robotic, hand job.

Sadly, my favourite go-to masseuse based in Livingston does not want to be promoted on this site. However, some of you have visited her and no doubt will agree with me that her service is the best around.

As always, I am always on the look out for new places to sample. The holy quests is to find a great massage, preferably legit and for you to turn them over to the "dark side"...but that takes time and patience.

Anyone with other suggestions?

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 09:54:14 am by ComeAgain »

Offline Matrix

Sadly, my favourite go-to masseuse based in Livingston does not want to be promoted on this site. However, some of you have visited her and no doubt will agree with me that her service is the best around.

Are you sure you've worded that correctly?

Since when is anyone "promoted" on this site?

Seems like an unusual discussion to pop up during a booking.

Have you offered to promote her?

Offline Marmalade

These sound to me like dodgy review-‘style’ fluff comments at best, not wiki-style summaries. Cuntagain has hardly got the ethos of UKP in his ‘write-ups’ IMO.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 02:06:33 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Courtney

Promoted? WT(actual)F! :dash: :dash: :blush: :blush: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline michaelteam

I'm getting on a bit, thus I quite like a massage which is finished off with a Happy Ending. It's also an act of pure laziness on my behalf! However, finding providers who can actually give me a decent massage in my part of the country is always a challenge that I rise to (excuse the pun!)

I recently visited Noi in Kirkliston. A genuine Thai massage with the most amazing HE technique. Lovely lady, with awesome breasts and arse. £50 for an hour's massage and £20 extra. She will offer full service too if required for £120/hr, but I didn't want that.

Paola in Tranent is also excellent in her massage technique. A cute wee blond - Polish I think - she used to work under the name of Katie in Gilmerton. She certainly knows how to squeeze your seeds out!

Cheers mate! Could you give us more details of Paola? Age? Size? Maybe if she looks like someone... Same about Noi.

Thanks!!

Offline Forthports

Paola used to be Julia in her Gilmerton days. Nice girl. Quite shy. Massage done on a proper table. Not a deep tissue massage but not bad. Seems to have become addicted to body modification and now has so much Botox and general work done it’s hard to guess age but probably mid-30’s. Lots of tattoos as well. £90 for 45 mins topless is taking the piss but she is always busy. The price makes her a very rare visit for me. She’s happy for you to play with her boobs but they’ve been augmented too.

Offline michaelteam

£90 for 45 mins topless is taking the piss but she is always busy.

Thanks!! Yes, that's too much... what would you say about her size? I've noticed that most of the massage girls in Edinburgh are quite robust...

Offline CrespinWolfe

Like the idea of this thread. I get most of my rub and tub fixes in the West but work in Edinburgh and enjoy nipping out for the odd handjob in company time. The only Edinburgh joint I’ve been to is the Dalry Road crowd, which like you say is average at best.

I was going to try Claire (link below) but the only feedback I can find on here indicates a bit lacklustre and unreliable. Quite a lot of Thai massage places dotted around haymarket, would be interesting to find out if any of them do extras.

Offline michaelteam

Hey,

It's good to see more people in here talking about the massage Edinburgh's scene.

So far I've seen the following girls:

1. Luci,
Well known and reviewed in here. Scottish girl. Slim, quite pretty (not spectacular but she's fine), small tits, good massage. Normal handjob. Her advertised age seems about right, and her pics are definitely real. £70 for hh... a bit expensive for me. She works close to the top of Leith walk.

2. Polina.
A definitely NO! Bad attitude. Slim blonde Polish girl. Not a looker. SUPER FAKE PICS. She's working close to the Meadows. I'd say she's around 27...
Terrible massage and a bad handjob. She used to work with another girl that used to go by Maja. Similar attitude but better looking.

3. Tamara/Julia (both are the same girl)
Polish brunette. I'd say her age is about right (26). Not a slim girl, but her tits are amazing. She also includes OWO in her massages, and CIM is an extra £20. The massage is pretty good and her oral and hj skills are awesome. She used to be slimmer... it's a shame...
Now she's working at the bottom of Leith walk. Her pics (Tamara's ad) are 'real'. I say 'real' because they're photoshopped. She's well reviewed in here as well.

4. Carla massage
She's not always in Edinburgh. In real life she's a bit chubbier but her pics are real. Well reviewed in here as well. You can cum twice in 30 mins. I've seen her once but wouldn't go back. I saw her in Ferry road.

5. Ann Lee
Oriental girl from London. It's important to know that she doesn't allow any touching (at least in the 30 min massages), and she won't tell you that until the middle of the massage...
She good looking and her massage and HJ technique is good. Nice fake tits and good shape.

So I normally go for a massage or just for a handjob. Handjob meetings are tricky because they always want to charge you the regular 15-min rate... I few times I got handjobs for £30 but I couldn't say there's a girl right now charging that in Edi...

Offline Clint_Eastwood

I would second Ann Lee, easy fast comma, decent to chat t I and a great body. Can get OWO with the massage (extra) but I found it too toothy.

Tried to arrange a massage with Tamara/Julia but it didn’t work out, after initial comma, when time came for her to give me the full address I got no response.

Offline oldiemassage

Can understand ComeAgain  not wanting to give details
"Sadly, my favourite go-to masseuse based in Livingston does not want to be promoted on this site. However, some of you have visited her and no doubt will agree with me that her service is the best around."
 but perhaps if asked nicely he could send a P.M. ? with some details of costs and what's on offer ...pretty please  :crazy:

Offline Marmalade

Hey,

It's good to see more people in here talking about the massage Edinburgh's scene.

So far I've seen the following girls:

1. Luci,
Well known and reviewed in here. Scottish girl. Slim, quite pretty (not spectacular but she's fine), small tits, good massage. Normal handjob. Her advertised age seems about right, and her pics are definitely real. £70 for hh... a bit expensive for me. She works close to the top of Leith walk.

2. Polina.
A definitely NO! Bad attitude. Slim blonde Polish girl. Not a looker. SUPER FAKE PICS. She's working close to the Meadows. I'd say she's around 27...
Terrible massage and a bad handjob. She used to work with another girl that used to go by Maja. Similar attitude but better looking.

3. Tamara/Julia (both are the same girl)
Polish brunette. I'd say her age is about right (26). Not a slim girl, but her tits are amazing. She also includes OWO in her massages, and CIM is an extra £20. The massage is pretty good and her oral and hj skills are awesome. She used to be slimmer... it's a shame...
Now she's working at the bottom of Leith walk. Her pics (Tamara's ad) are 'real'. I say 'real' because they're photoshopped. She's well reviewed in here as well.

4. Carla massage
She's not always in Edinburgh. In real life she's a bit chubbier but her pics are real. Well reviewed in here as well. You can cum twice in 30 mins. I've seen her once but wouldn't go back. I saw her in Ferry road.

5. Ann Lee
Oriental girl from London. It's important to know that she doesn't allow any touching (at least in the 30 min massages), and she won't tell you that until the middle of the massage...
She good looking and her massage and HJ technique is good. Nice fake tits and good shape.

So I normally go for a massage or just for a handjob. Handjob meetings are tricky because they always want to charge you the regular 15-min rate... I few times I got handjobs for £30 but I couldn't say there's a girl right now charging that in Edi...

And you haven’t reviewed any of them.  :rolleyes:

Not surprising that you don’t know Luci put her prices up fucking ages ago.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Even your Luci link is dead. Perhaps she’ll lower her fees if she has to come back to AW.

Offline Marmalade

Can understand ComeAgain  not wanting to give details
"Sadly, my favourite go-to masseuse based in Livingston does not want to be promoted on this site. However, some of you have visited her and no doubt will agree with me that her service is the best around."
 but perhaps if asked nicely he could send a P.M. ? with some details of costs and what's on offer ...pretty please  :crazy:

Or perhaps just give him a kick up the arse to dislodge the fluff covering his hemorroidal ‘information’.  :cool:

Offline andymars19

Luci's link changes all the time as she updates her ads.   This is her current one:

Offline Marmalade

Luci's link changes all the time as she updates her ads.   This is her current one:

She was not bad at 60 or 70 quid, even if she only gave hand relief. But any more was a bit of a joke IMO.

Good that there’s now a link. Maybe someone will even give an up-to-date believable review?

Offline andymars19

She was not bad at 60 or 70 quid, even if she only gave hand relief. But any more was a bit of a joke IMO.

Good that there’s now a link. Maybe someone will even give an up-to-date believable review?

I'd stick a review up but it was around 3 years ago now - rub and tug review that old?   Worth it?

Can't remember how much I paid...

Offline Marmalade

I did a quickie review on here five years ago. She called herself Lucrezia in those days.

At the start of the Meadows I get me cheap phone out and send a text to Lucrezia. I figure I need a massage just to thaw my testicles. No answer. I walk to the next bus stop and text Lanya. At least she replies back, and with a bit of banter, though she’s finished working for the day. Lazy cow. That leaves the two Leithers. Fuck it. A bus comes and I jump on it. Get off and soothe my frustration with a G+T at a pub. Start chatting up the barmaid then a text comes through from Lucrezia. A quick bit of back-n-forth and we’re on.

Nice flat. Sophisticatedly Bohemian. Foucault on the bookshelf. Hers? Boyfriend’s? Just part of the ‘furnishing?’ Lucrezia is slim, nice tits with perky nips, and goes some distance to do a classy job … candles casting shadows … extra tenner if you want a finger up your arse. To give her credit, she’s written a very intelligent profile, very clear about her services, and looks more like a professional masseuse – a sexy one – than a prossie.

Obviously got addicted to easy cash.  :rolleyes:

Offline andymars19

Yep, same classy flat just off top of Leith Walk.  Massage was decent, nipples were lovely but certainly didn't make it easy for anything other than touching although did manage a little tongue play with them.

Never went back though, felt it was overpriced then...

Offline Forthports

Lucie/Luci/Lucrezia/Katie, is offering a “tantric” massage at £120 an hour now. That shows you how limited the Edinburgh scene is.

Offline ComeAgain

5. Ann Lee
Yeah...I stupidly left Anne Lee (or Ahn Li, as she formerly called herself) off my list above. Best owo I ever had, many years before she moved to London. A number of visits to her in Bonnyrigg but haven't seen her since she moved back to Haymarket. A definite must revisit!

Offline Forthports

Now that Julia in Tranent feels her new tits have settled in she’s offering body-to-body again.

£160 for a 45 minute appointment.

Please tell me nobody here is actually paying that??

Offline Andyboy555

She's horrific looking these days...at that price it's a rip off.

Offline ComeAgain

£160 for a 45 minute appointment.

WTF....seriously? Solo?
I won't be heading out to Tranent anytime soon.

Offline Clint_Eastwood

Hey ComeAgain,

Any chance you could PM me the details for the Livingston girl?

Would be very much obliged!

Clint

Offline Rprosspaul

Hello

Thought i would ad to this.

I have been twice to 26 dalry road .... never going back .. i have seen 2 different ladies and both times the massage was rubish and the hj was robotic and rushed.

The white orchid in haymarket terrace... now this place i like. I have been 10 times

First time .. i had the balla to ask if there was extra on offer as she didnt bother with a towel  over meat all .. top massage and a excellent hj

Second time i got the beautiful manageress..again excellent massage.. with a towel covering .. but he easily stood to atention wheni was on my back and eventually popped out .. she didnt bother covering him up but in didnt try for more

The 3rd visit was amazing .. i knew it would be good ... no towel used... hehe.. no so much a strong massage but very very sensual with lots of teasing .. right from the start .. i had to ask towards the end if extra was offered and it was .. hj was amazing .. nipples were awesome to squeeze... very happy guy leaving.

4th visit was a new girl .. ok massage.. towel used .. asked for extra but she said no

5th vist same girl as 4th .. no different experience.

6th visit ..... wow!
I was going to get the girl i had for the last 2 times but the girl from the 3rd visit was also there ... omg .. i can only assume that since she remembered me and gave me a he before.. she  had no issues doing it again .. even more accidental touching ... she was on the table too with stroke going thru my bum crack ..by the time she turned me over i was ready to shoot .. but she teased me more then started the he with out any discussion ...

I will be going back for sure

Imclose in another establishnent to getting extras but i have been there a number if times to build this up

Phew !

Offline Masteryoda

And which girl was this ? Pm me if you don't want to share with all . I've seen Maiya a couple of times there

Offline Rprosspaul

Offline SteveGlasow

Imclose in another establishnent to getting extras but i have been there a number if times to build this up

Phew !

whats the other establishment that your close with ?

Offline Masteryoda

Which girl is it then and can you give a hint about the other establishment

Offline Jock D

Phew !

This is a piece of irrelevant/bs, non information...you either name the establishment or don't mention it in the first place. :angry:

Offline Glesgaboy

I smell BS. New member. First to suggest there are extras at this place and and and oh Emm there’s more.. I can’t tell u ! Pish

Offline whistle

Visited both places recently. At Daley rd it was a girl called sacha. Offered extra half way - £40 for hr. eventually settled on £30 for b2b. The b2b was her rubbing her boobs on my back. On thumb over she rubbed them on my chest for about 10 seconds. Her knickers stayed on and she wouldn’t let me touch her boobs. Felt a bit ripped off so the ending didn’t feel good at all
At haymarket I saw an older woman who spent most of the half hour on my bum and inner thighs which was quite sensual. I did ask but she said no. But there was something that told me that another visit might get something. Or it’s just a trick to make you go back.

Jsmith123Go

ComeAgain,

Any chance you could PM me the details for the Livi lass aswell?
its a real baw ache going between edinburgh and glasgow.

Offline Jock D

At haymarket I saw an older woman who spent most of the half hour on my bum and inner thighs which was quite sensual. I did ask but she said no. But there was something that told me that another visit might get something. Or it’s just a trick to make you go back.

Who is this...independent or working from a shop/salon? Link?

Offline whistle

The older woman was working in the White orchid shop in haymarket terrace.

Offline Rprosspaul

New member?

Pish?

Bs?

This is why i look but dont speak on this forum .. some of the member attitudes are pish and bs and downright arrogant ...

Offline Jock D

The older woman was working in the White orchid shop in haymarket terrace.

Cheers :hi:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

New member?

Pish?

Bs?

This is why i look but dont speak on this forum .. some of the member attitudes are pish and bs and downright arrogant ...

Sounds like you've joined them.  :cool:

Offline ComeAgain

Hey ComeAgain,

Any chance you could PM me the details for the Livingston girl?

Would be very much obliged!

Clint

I tried...but it won't let me for some reason.

Offline ComeAgain

Visited Gina, who is here for a wee while working from Thai Lisa's flat at Tollcross.

This diminutive dynamo is a stunner. Great vfm. £50 for 1/2 hr or £80 for hour.
Unfortunately, I don't think she is here long as there seems to be a revolving door at this address recently. I recommend you get to see Gina before she goes, as she doesn't seem to know how long she is going to be around.
Great b2b massage with a fine HE to finish. I hope she is around a while as I hope to go back soon. Will put a review up soon.

Offline oldiemassage

Think Come Again is keeping this Livi girl close to his chest , pun very much intended ,but makes you wonder what services he is getting ? I had also asked for a PM regarding her but got nothing ,and well aware I haven't contributed much on here by fairly new and trying to get info isn't easy ,I my age I like to know what /who I'm going to see .

Offline Massagetugga

Wanted to give my more detailed experience of the above woman who I'm pretty sure I got too but at a different shop.

When white orchid spa at Haymarket first opened I stuck my nose in. Recognised the owner from the old shop on Gorgie Road. She's cute alright but can't really be arsed with her so just got a price list and walked. Anyway another older woman was there who I recognised from my only visit to Udon massage at Abbeyhill. When I visited udon she was the only woman there as far as I could tell and I knew she wasn't the owner. I was fucked off about what followed as I wasn't expecting any extras. The woman was probably age 48-53 and not fat but on the bigger side. Not unattractive I suppose but certainly no little thai lovely. 

Lying on my front (ok I was in the scud but had fully covered myself up with large towel or sheet) she was straight in for inner thighs stroking and tickling arse and had me opening my legs which appeared encouraged. So obviously it felt like game on for more and she knew she had got me horny saying stuff like "do you like that"  So probably 15=20 minutes in I was enquiring about more. Answer no. The stroking etc still going on and I'm starting to get slightly pissed off but of course fired up I tried again, still no but asked what I wanted so of course said HE. Then it was along lines of how much you pay? By this time I'd turned over so tried £20. I went up to £30 or £40 (can't remember for sure) and stopped there. There was no way I was paying more but the answer seemed to remain no at that price. By this time I was really getting pretty pissed off thinking this is costing me £45 to get turned on and fuck all else except wrapped up in a fruitless negotiation. She must have still thought there was a chance of extorting more money so I went along with more sensual stroking of stomach chest (by this time an actual massage was not going to happen) as well near groin/inner thighs mainly to try and see if she would come out with a price. She didn't but very much seemed to want me to come out with whatever might have been acceptable.

It would be true she didn't solicit me and didn't actually offer anything but her game was obviously exactly that with some stupid huge sum in mind to jack you off.

Rather than a ploy to get you back it just about resulted in me not paying for the massage. I think there's a chance she had me pay up front but again I don't rememebr for sure. I do know for sure I was very pissed off and felt rinsed of £45 for what should've been a decent massage.

Offline tiny

also visited gina in tollcross for an hour, found her quite attractive & massage a good mix of sensual & proper massage.
she said she was leaving on sunday but would like to come back for the festival, but was having trouble finding a suitable flat.

Offline Dunedin

I tried Vava, a Thai masseuse who advertises on Gumtree

Meeting arranged easily by text, at short notice. Open about doing HE.

Getting the address was much harder than it had to be. First a post code, then a street name, then the flat number, then phone to get in. Complete palaver. Her flat is in the middle of Marchmont, in Arden Street.

The girl herself was probably Thai, but might have been Chinese. Her back was covered in a huge tattoo. She claimed that this was some sort of a poem. She had a neat figure, was good looking but was definitely strange. Quite chatty.

Vava insisted in washing down my body, although I had recently showered. But then came the “do not touch” her commands. And no kissing. She gave a basic massage but added some interesting use of a large silk scarf. But I felt no connection, and had no arousal at all.

Bear in mind that I am well passed the first flush of youth, but I need some touching to get me going. So I clear negative for me. Some of you might take to her, but you need to be prepared for the OCD behaviour.

Offline Masteryoda

Sounds very like a girl I saw about halfway down Leith walk a few years back.  Vava was on my list but wont be bothering now

Offline kev34

Same girl. She keeps changing her name/profile, I wonder why. Went to see her in marchmont also and wish I hadn't bothered. She really is a strange one

Offline Massagetugga

Sounds very like a girl I saw about halfway down Leith walk a few years back.  Vava was on my list but wont be bothering now

Its the girl that used to be in Hill street in city centre place doing mostly legit then seeming to diversify into more and then was half way down leith walk. Bellabitchy was AW profile that was up for a while. Can't remember what the other gumtree name was. I had good massages from her in city centre place with occasional HE but her personality was a bit off and she seemed cold and unfriendly at times. The one visit to leith walk I had the massage wasn't great at all which was disappointing but the HE was good with some playful touching and kissing from her. If I'd let her she would have had me out in 45 mins of an hour booking though. The TCP wipedown was an interesting start at leith walk.

Hit or miss I'd say. Would be better if she was guaranteed to give an excellent massage which she is actually capable of. She is thai even though doesn't particularly look it.

Offline ComeAgain

Its the girl that used to be in Hill street in city centre place doing mostly legit then seeming to diversify into more and then was half way down leith walk. Bellabitchy was AW profile that was up for a while. Can't remember what the other gumtree name was. I had good massages from her in city centre place with occasional HE but her personality was a bit off and she seemed cold and unfriendly at times. The one visit to leith walk I had the massage wasn't great at all which was disappointing but the HE was good with some playful touching and kissing from her. If I'd let her she would have had me out in 45 mins of an hour booking though. The TCP wipedown was an interesting start at leith walk.

Hit or miss I'd say. Would be better if she was guaranteed to give an excellent massage which she is actually capable of. She is thai even though doesn't particularly look it.

Yeah...has worked under a few names, like Thai Vanessa
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130754.msg1471465#msg1471465

Offline michaelteam

Hi guys,

Has anybody meet Victoria (Vicki) for a massage??

Sometimes there are hidden gems in gumtree but some other you can end up very disappointed... I'm sure she offers HE (there are lots of working girls around her location)

I had a bad experience with a girl on gumtree that advertises massages as 'Laura' (if you check Edinburgh's ads she'll be a 'featured' one). She's using a flat another girl called Laura used last year, but it was not the same girl... more like a woman in her 40s/50s. Total bummer.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 08:13:47 pm by michaelteam »