Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris thai tourer @ Telford  (Read 921 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336774) (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Andywb

Iris has generated a lot of anticipation with various punters voting her their G.O.A.T., so I had to pay her visit.

Venue - usual converted office block. Good venue if can drive.

£80 for hh including OWO which seems to be an increasingly common offer ......OK if you would have wanted owo as an extra.

I went with high expectations.  For sure she is hot - toned and slim with nice pair of enhanced boobs.  What makes the positive was her enthusiasm,  immediately lots of hugs and fondling. Plus keen on lots of positions. She is tiny and went out of her to position herself so I could pump away to my hearts content. Did standing doggy with her leaving on wall and she hoisted her foot onto the edge of the bed  so I had full access. OW and some fingers allowed. Nice tight pussy.

There was a bit of a faff getting to the flat. Another guy got into the lift, then the doors repeatedly failed to shut. Uspect he was visiting another SP on the next floor up. Cue embarrassed silence. Arrived 5 mins late but she gave me the full 30 mins. Phone alarm indicated 10 minutes left but no rush - in fact probably overshot by 5 mins enjoying her riding in cowgirl.

So is Iris the greatest? Well she is damn good and does everything I wanted (although OK I am not very adventurous). Just a friendly enthusiastic girl with a great body and attitude.

Edit add link External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 09:22:09 pm by Andywb »

Online Battlebus

I'm seeing her Friday, cannot wait!
I saw someone else mention usually always better to use the stairs to avoid such situations as stated in your review. 

Offline richjones

I saw her last Friday, your experience pretty much mirrors mine. I might go and see her one more time before she goes at the end of this week.

Offline DThunter01

Any ideas where she’s going next? Been waiting for her to return to the midlands,

She’s a great petite fuck, even if your a big lad she let you pound away unrestricted  :drinks:

Offline Hazz9902

Any ideas where she’s going next? Been waiting for her to return to the midlands,

She’s a great petite fuck, even if your a big lad she let you pound away unrestricted  :drinks:

I agree - need one more go with her when she’s back in midlands
She absolutely let me go to town pounding her and took every inch
Worthwhile visit for anyone

Online ThaisAreBest

Unless plans change again she’s going somewhere 2 hours north of Nottingham.

Offline richjones

She told me last Friday she was off to Barnsley next

Offline Hazz9902

Yeah I was told Cardiff after I saw her on her last day and she ended up in Manc  :sarcastic:

Guess will have to wait and see what the AW page shows

Online ThaisAreBest

She told me last Friday she was off to Barnsley next

It was Barnsley but plans changed. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they change again before Monday.