Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffkemp Party scam?  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just seen this "Older guys" Bukkake party advertised for a couple of Saturdays time and was initially interested however -

Looking at the feedback a lot of the guys only have 1 or 2 feedbacks and the majority of guys who have given her positive feedback and written field reports have their own feedback hidden, wonder why?

A couple of the field reports also talk about "John" organising the parties, OK so fair enough if she has a guy on hand to control 5 horny guys for safety but one report talks about giving the money to "John" in the hotel lobby, I wonder if this is before he / she legs it with your hard earned cash?

Can't find any reports on here about her and I might be doing her a disservice but something sets the alarm bells ringing and i'm taking a wide berth but thought it best to flag on UKP.

Not sure what others think but if anybody has seen her and she is genuine then i'm happy to stand corrected, however I doubt it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

That stinks of scam. Very elaborate one too. Very rare for punters to hide feedback never mind all of them.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah and introducing the idea of John being around and also handing money over to him give an air of normality to it, no doubt he takes the money and says he will go and check if she is ready then text you to come up etc, long gone before you even realise you've been had.  :mad:

David Larry

I have tried to initiate a conversation with TiffKemp, as I'm interested in a meet, but she is requesting me to MSN / Yahoo Messenger. I'm new to this so not sure if that is normal?!!?

BIG BLUE

That would indicate to me that she doesnt want whats said in written conversations logged and archived on AW.

BIG BLUE

And it appears that shes actually in Glasgow at the minute.

JohnThomson

Hi,

I am John & indeed organise events for not only Tiff but also other girls from Glasgow & Edinburgh area, we have also done events in Newcastle previously.

This is not a scam and indeed I do not take money from anybody in the lobby of a hotel and do a runner, this would be an act of criminality & I am sure that this would have been reported to police & they would have been very quickly able to locate me with close circuit television footage from the lobby of a large branded well know hotel chain!!!

I take exception to the allegations & accusations, if any of you want to contact Tiff direct, I can direct you too her Facebook account, or provide a copy of her driving licence and/or passport to verify this?

Any further questions or comments I would be happy to answer?

Offline fr0zen2

Hi,

I am John & indeed organise events for not only Tiff but also other girls from Glasgow & Edinburgh area, we have also done events in Newcastle previously.

This is not a scam and indeed I do not take money from anybody in the lobby of a hotel and do a runner, this would be an act of criminality & I am sure that this would have been reported to police & they would have been very quickly able to locate me with close circuit television footage from the lobby of a large branded well know hotel chain!!!

I take exception to the allegations & accusations, if any of you want to contact Tiff direct, I can direct you too her Facebook account, or provide a copy of her driving licence and/or passport to verify this?

Any further questions or comments I would be happy to answer?

Banning reason: Prostitute posing as man - "Tiffany" name in email address

CASE CLOSED.

Offline Deepstroker

Hahahahaha...Tiffany probably doesnt exist otherwise you could ring and speak to her..

Mandymac

The adultwork profile has now disappeared

Mandy x x

Offline auldie63

Back now showing as if in Glasgow.

Rangerslad

There was a similar thing on fabswingers just around Xmas time. A profile for gangbang parties was set up with good looking woman. They all had feedback from different people Which made it look genuine they asked guys to transfer money into an account, it was something like £60 each a few days before the parties to confirm their places as they had alot of timewasters. Once they got enough guys doing it they disappeared Without ever meeting and all the profiles closed down. Turns out it was same person making loads of profiles. Loads of guys were scammed. Never understand why they parted with their cash before a meet but they'll learn the hard way