Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Bright - Cheadle. Any info?  (Read 780 times)

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only

Any additional info about her? Seems to be in Manchester/Cheadle area.

Thanks.

Offline pvcleatherrm

I can see two reviews. one saying she is not facially pretty, the other one saying she is.  I know that everyone has a different opinion about faces etc.  If anyone has anything else to chip-in I would appreciate it.  Looks like she has a good rack !!  thanks.

Offline Bustydusty

Looks good but the main info I have is £100 for half an hour and charges extras as that’s obviously way too cheap :dash:

Offline pvcleatherrm

Looks good but the main info I have is £100 for half an hour and charges extras as that’s obviously way too cheap :dash:

That's not good. That is now putting me off.

Offline Cheshuk

I can see two reviews. one saying she is not facially pretty, the other one saying she is.  I know that everyone has a different opinion about faces etc.  If anyone has anything else to chip-in I would appreciate it.  Looks like she has a good rack !!  thanks.

I'm the one who said she's not facially pretty, she's just average not ugly like a 6-7 out of 10. I personally only like stunners and she's not that, but if that's not essential for you then she may be worth seeing.

Offline pvcleatherrm

I'm the one who said she's not facially pretty, she's just average not ugly like a 6-7 out of 10. I personally only like stunners and she's not that, but if that's not essential for you then she may be worth seeing.

Thanks CheshUK

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Am I right in thinking I read somewhere she was previously Ellie or Ella May, or am I dreaming again

Offline Cheshuk

Am I right in thinking I read somewhere she was previously Ellie or Ella May, or am I dreaming again

It's possible she had the same name, however the well-known Ellie May on here is EllieMay2003 and not the same person