Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Vivien Heathrow  (Read 827 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7659031) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Jude86

External Link/Members Only

Low on funds but needed to unload!

Cost £40

So I was short on funds, but needed to unload and at £40 for 15min this fit the bill, comms ok all via txt
Got to location given room number, busy hotel so no awkward reception staff, get to room and greeted by the girl in the pictures

Appearance: 8
Age about right (23) very nice body smooth young silky skin, very tidy pussy, nice tan (fake but looked good) she as wearing a small two piece silky pj set (not very sexy)
Facially she could look exactly like the pictures if she made an effort (she hadn't)

Service:
striped off, she only took her bottoms off, her snatch looked amazing, small, shaved and tanned!
Started with OW not the best, a bit to soft for my liking, I asked her to take her top off and she says she can't because of surgery!!! After I questioned it she did lift up her top to reveal some amazing tits, sadly I only got to touch them during the blowjob, after 5min she said doggy!!! At this point I thought fuck it it's only a P&D so bent her over and pounded away, I'm not big, but needed a lot of lube, she's very tight! She took it well made the odd odd noise! Finished in the bag!

Conclusion:
It's a neutral because she could have made a lot more effort, but it was only £40!!

Pros:
Very nice tanned body (google a young Britney Spears bikini pic)
Beautiful tight pussy

Cons:
Didn't want to take top off
Average OW
Could have made more effort in appearance and service

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntmiester

Did she have a friend lurking about ? Another punter said something about a chubbier girl.
£40 is so tempting  but I’ll spend more time on the bus getting there then actually in the room!

Argh just checked - she doesn’t use WhatsApp

Online Jude86

I can't be 100% sure but I think I passed the other sp coming out of the lift in the lobby as I went in!

Online Snax

Did she have a friend lurking about ? Another punter said something about a chubbier girl.
£40 is so tempting  but I’ll spend more time on the bus getting there then actually in the room!

Argh just checked - she doesn’t use WhatsApp
yea when I TOFTT her friend was there and disappeared into the toilet while I fucked Vivian. The friend also handles the Comms. The last person to review her put her friends AW up, she's not attractive to me but YMMV

Vivian has fake tits but they're not new. She let me do as I like to them so don't know why she's hid them from the OP.

I need to write my review actually. Will do that today or tomorrow
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 09:36:11 pm by Snax »

Offline tergil

Looks like the profile has been swapped out for another woman??

Then the original SP has turned up with a new profile!!
Now called Kimberly Blond  External Link/Members Only

Offline Marvelous

Looks like the profile has been swapped out for another woman??

Then the original SP has turned up with a new profile!!
Now called Kimberly Blond  External Link/Members Only

Nah thats still Vivien

Kimberley Blonde is a reincarnation again
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=34689

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 01:04:09 am by Marvelous »