Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Really want to!  (Read 895 times)

Offline Danielspoor23

So I’ve been on here a while, I’ve not posted anything because I’ve not actually seen anyone. Now don’t get me wrong, in the past I’ve seen many a wg! I’m now in a relationship though. And don’t get me wrong, I’ve been in a relationship before - and punted! But with this one I can’t bring myself to do it. There are a few girls I’d love to see! I’ve text them and set up bookings but when it comes to it I can’t go through and have to canx.

How do you do it lol?! Like I really wanna see 1 or 2 girls! I don’t get to do the things I want to do at home so it’s driving me crazy lol!

Offline RobT22

Hi mate. I can feel what you are going through. I've only been on here a few weeks but really got into reading everything posted. I've contacted a number of girls, built up a really good rapport and then stopped just before making an appointment. I've been seeing a Chinese girl for massage and extras which I love but it's not the real deal.
I'm not in a relationship so that is not stopping me. I'm 63, So feel very unsure of all the pretty young things on here. I don't want them to laugh!
I'm close to taking the plunge though. That's what you need to do. Just go for it if that is what you really want.

Offline houseboot

Like RobT22, my risk is small. I have no relationship to ruin. My only risk, perhaps, is my reputation with family and friends.

What does your relationship mean to you?

It's going to take a lot of careful planning and subterfuge to keep it from you partner, e.g. the time you spend, the money you spend, covering your tracks (email & phone), the perfume, the wet hair etc

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sounds like you need to do some thinking, mate. Are you really sure you want to punt, or are you just telling yourself that? Maybe you just like the thought of being able to punt (like you used to do) but are happier not to these days. It doesn't sound like nerves or logistics are what's stopping you so maybe she's the "one" you stop all this messing around for?

From your posts over the last 2 years you've asked loads of questions about SPs but not gone through with any of them and, quite frankly, you're wasting these girls' time by habitually booking and cancelling. Just bear that in mind when you get your next "hit" from arranging, and then cancelling, a booking.

Of course, the best way to get your punting mojo back is probably to marry your girlfriend. :hi:

Offline bdyno

Seems to me like you need to decide if you love your woman enough to sacrifice your needs or not. If you truly love her that much, stop shopping around and you won't be tempted.

Until you're 100% sure you're going to go through with it, don't even contact the WGs. You'll only piss them off and get yourself on their blacklist (you may already be on there...) so you'll never get to see them anyway.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi mate. I can feel what you are going through. I've only been on here a few weeks but really got into reading everything posted. I've contacted a number of girls, built up a really good rapport and then stopped just before making an appointment. I've been seeing a Chinese girl for massage and extras which I love but it's not the real deal.
I'm not in a relationship so that is not stopping me. I'm 63, So feel very unsure of all the pretty young things on here. I don't want them to laugh!
I'm close to taking the plunge though. That's what you need to do. Just go for it if that is what you really want.

RobT22 - I think you're in a different position to OP. It sounds like confidence to take the leap is what's holding you back. There are loads of aged 60+ punters in the same situation as you and remember you're the buyer: you're paying the SP not to judge you, but to make you feel like a king for a short while. I'd recommend going for someone well reviewed to begin with. You can take more risks when you've a bit more experience under your belt. Best of luck.

Offline Steelworker

RobT22 - I think you're in a different position to OP. It sounds like confidence to take the leap is what's holding you back. There are loads of aged 60+ punters in the same situation as you and remember you're the buyer: you're paying the SP not to judge you, but to make you feel like a king for a short while. I'd recommend going for someone well reviewed to begin with. You can take more risks when you've a bit more experience under your belt. Best of luck.

+1

Rob, if you pick a well reviewed SP, they’re not going to laugh. They’ll give a good service. If you’re single, there’s no downside. Once you do it, you’ll know if it’s for you or not.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
So I’ve been on here a while, I’ve not posted anything because I’ve not actually seen anyone. Now don’t get me wrong, in the past I’ve seen many a wg! I’m now in a relationship though. And don’t get me wrong, I’ve been in a relationship before - and punted! But with this one I can’t bring myself to do it. There are a few girls I’d love to see! I’ve text them and set up bookings but when it comes to it I can’t go through and have to canx.

How do you do it lol?! Like I really wanna see 1 or 2 girls! I don’t get to do the things I want to do at home so it’s driving me crazy lol!

sounds to me you are fueled by guilt? 
be careful how many times you txt and cancel as you may get labeled a timewaster on saafe then no one will see you! :kiss:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Danielspoor23

Yeah I’m aware of wasting their time and make sure I give lots of notice! It is defo guilt! I’ve always found it easy in the past, I’m guessing she is the one! And no, a punt isn’t worth loosing her.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah I’m aware of wasting their time and make sure I give lots of notice! It is defo guilt! I’ve always found it easy in the past, I’m guessing she is the one! And no, a punt isn’t worth loosing her.

Good for you. Go for it.
So we shouldn't expect any more posts from you asking for intel then eh?  :lol:

Offline RobT22

Thanks Houseboot, Fuzzyduck and Steelworker for your supportive and encouraging replies. Yes, it is a big step and it is a confidence issue. I'm sixties, very unsure of myself, all these gorgeous young girls and talk of doing things that I never did in my marriage. But I am beginning to realise the girls want to provide a good service so that we come back time and again. I am looking for quite a simple meet with not too much pressure.
Thanks again for your advise.

Daniel, I think these guys have helped you with your question too. Your relationship sounds the most important thing. Spend the money and time on her. I am sure it will be far more worth in in the long term.
Good luck

Offline MT balls

Hi ROB T22 .
I,m in my 60's too , and also had concerns .I'm nothing special to look at .They don't care mate .
They snog my face off and do anything you want on their likes list .These are 20 somethings and fit and good looking , it don't matter , as long as you pay they play .
Go for it mate.
MT.