Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Spa Liverpool  (Read 2953 times)

Offline 2021PuntJoy

For those who want a full service, I’ll say now this isn’t for you.

I’m recently in a relationship where I don’t want to take any risks sexually, but I’m still interested in having a good time and relaxing. This lead me on to trying a massage parlour whilst I was away in Liverpool.

I went to Jasmine Spa Liverpool, no appointment, walked in and paid for a 30 min massage which I think was £20. I was lead to the room by a very pretty small Thai bird, blonde hair, size 6, nice tits etc, praying that when I get in the room she doesn’t get swapped for a wilderbeast. She said to change and get on the bed as she left the room. I was in two minds as to whether to get stark naked or not but given she was smoking hot I thought I’d go for it. I was pleased to see the same girl come back in the room and get things going.

I was genuinely interested in the massage as my back was a bit rough from a long drive, despite being tiny she did a really good job of loosening my back. After 20 minutes or so she asked if I wanted any extras, I immediately said yes. She asked what I wanted I said a hand job, which was £20 with another £20 for topless.

I would say it was exactly what I was looking for, she had a smoking body, amazing tits, I’d say a solid 8/9 out of 10, she used lots of oil, gave that balls plenty of attention, she motioned as if she was gna give owo but this was enough to make me pop.

Sorry I didn’t catch the girls name. Overall I spent 60, probably seems expensive for many but if your actually after a massage as well I’d say it’s a good deal. Very clean, friendly, shower in the room, lots of fresh towels. I wish I lived closer as I’d go more often. I don’t think this is the type of place to offer more but I could be wrong, I was just a chancer and got lucky. 

Offline Thephoenix

Glad you enjoyed your experience, which is pretty standard fare for this place including the price you paid.
It needs to be entered as a review I think.

Offline GingerNuts

OP, the thread can be moved to reviews but it needs a rating. I'm sure I could guess correctly but you need to state specifically; positive, neutral or negative. Don't start a new review thread as this creates duplicates which only the moderators can delete.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 10:06:17 am by GingerNuts »