Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting troubles  (Read 1054 times)

Offline antsz

So after months of punting i have the itch to punt this week, i had covid at xmas, been vaccinated and have 2 tests a week before anyone jumps on the bandwagon  :D
 Anyway , fired off about 8 AW emails and texts, had about four replies asking what i wanted and when and now radio silence  , anyone else had problems ?

Offline hungrypunt

So after months of punting i have the itch to punt this week, i had covid at xmas, been vaccinated and have 2 tests a week before anyone jumps on the bandwagon  :D
 Anyway , fired off about 8 AW emails and texts, had about four replies asking what i wanted and when and now radio silence  , anyone else had problems ?

Depends what your replies were to the questions "what are you lookiing for"

Offline antsz

Just a simple gfe and morning appointment please

Offline Marquis

Sorry to hear you've had Covid, hope all well now.

Offline hungrypunt

then no, the usual prossie booking system at its best.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just a simple gfe and morning appointment please
Therein lies your problem as you're clearly asking for something quite extreme, most of these lazy bitches don't get out of bed until mid afternoon  :D

Offline Drayki

Shouldn’t have a problem OP, you’d think there’d be more advertising now especially the ones where all the little cherubs have gone back to school  :D

Offline antsz

Sorry to hear you've had Covid, hope all well now.

Thanks mate,I'm quite young and healthy and it hit me for six, I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy!

Offline antsz

then no, the usual prossie booking system at its best.
Seems like it , just has one reply , very short and seems like she couldn't be arsed so I can't be either and won't be booking

Offline antsz

Therein lies your problem as you're clearly asking for something quite extreme, most of these lazy bitches don't get out of bed until mid afternoon  :D

:lol: :lol: seems so! Oh well never mind it's there loss, I'll just have to be nice to the wife   :hi:

Offline antsz

Shouldn’t have a problem OP, you’d think there’d be more advertising now especially the ones where all the little cherubs have gone back to school  :D

That's what I thought but seems a lot of them just want to CAM at the moment

Offline Woblybobsdog

Seems like it , just has one reply , very short and seems like she couldn't be arsed so I can't be either and won't be booking
Whick is why im waiting for parlors to open.
Basically someone wrangles the girls for you

Offline cideruk

Sounds much the same as normal

Pick a bunch of maybes, email them all

Await replies - no reply, can't do that day, deleted and 1 or 2 'yeah babe I'm available'