Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy blackburn  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Bikerman

Any info on this thai lady in blackburn..quite local and fancy  a dabble
On vivastreet
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

you need to start posting links when you ask about SP's , than people know who you are asking about

Offline scutty brown

Something iffy about that place
Two women working there, Poppy and "A", both middle aged without a word of English between them. Taking instructions from a younger thai who hides upstairs and refuses to speak on the phone - only text.
Working from a semi-detached on the SW side of Blackburn
Look to me like a dodgy setup

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 04:26:49 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Bikerman

Thats the one....sorry im getting to grips with tech
Think i will give it a wide berth.. i got postcode its council type house near hospital

Offline Goldfinch

Offline scutty brown

Thats the one....sorry im getting to grips with tech
Think i will give it a wide berth.. i got postcode its council type house near hospital

then they've moved

Offline Bikerman

Offline Tecova

These younger Thais need to put some effort in and actually work rather than being the eye candy that attracts you before being only offered some older lady.

Offline Edwin D

Have I not reviewed this one? I thought I had. Might not have done as it was probably during a period I’d lost my password for here and the reset feature was out of commission so must have been prior to the original lockdown over a year ago.

I went to a place years ago on Oban Drive, where the service was done in an extension/garage type place bolted onto the back or side of the house (difficult to get your bearings when inside and no windows). Had a really good B2B massage with a girl called Mylee, who I’d previously met in a backstreet in Preston near the bus station.

I did mean to go back because it was a decent massage and the B2B was VFM. However every time to tried to go back, the B2B element would be flatly denied on message and assuming there was a rotation of girls, that put me off. Fast forward to the most recent visit I was in the area and thought I’d give it a go. It was a different Thai/Phillipino girl (of course) and I was ushered into the room on the right as you go in the door from outside in what I think was the same house I’d been to previously. There were two girls working as I heard another punter on his way out - two adverts on VS usually - massage itself was shit but I did get my hand into her knickers to play with her pussy, which she didn’t seem to mind. HE was forgettable but she liked a chat afterwards.

Decent looking but most women I’ve met from Thailand etc have been. It was either £60 or maybe even £50 for half hour. Can’t go wrong for that really.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 11:15:23 pm by Edwin D »

Offline scutty brown

Have I not reviewed this one? I thought I had. Might not have done as it was probably during a period I’d lost my password for here and the reset feature was out of commission so must have been prior to the original lockdown over a year ago.

I went to a place years ago on Oban Drive, where the service was done in an extension/garage type place bolted onto the back or side of the house (difficult to get your bearings when inside and no windows). Had a really good B2B massage with a girl called Mylee, who I’d previously met in a backstreet in Preston near the bus station.

I did mean to go back because it was a decent massage and the B2B was VFM. However every time to tried to go back, the B2B element would be flatly denied on message and assuming there was a rotation of girls, that put me off. Fast forward to the most recent visit I was in the area and thought I’d give it a go. It was a different Thai/Phillipino girl (of course) and I was ushered into the room on the right as you go in the door from outside in what I think was the same house I’d been to previously. There were two girls working as I heard another punter on his way out - two adverts on VS usually - massage itself was shit but I did get my hand into her knickers to play with her pussy, which she didn’t seem to mind. HE was forgettable but she liked a chat afterwards.

Decent looking but most women I’ve met from Thailand etc have been. It was either £60 or maybe even £50 for half hour. Can’t go wrong for that really.

Sounds like the location this lot were at.

Offline Edwin D

Now I look at your post, the name ‘A’ does seem to trigger a memory so perhaps she’s been stuck there a while.

Offline Juss4fun

When would you say you went last? I've been a few times to see poppy (room on the right as you walk in). Seen better looking but she does have a decent rack. Although has never let me touch them or play with her pussy  :cry:

Offline Edwin D

I’d estimate January 2020 but I might be a couple of months out. I find when you turn over your hands naturally wander and come to rest on the girls arse, on this occasion I pushed it further and she didn’t say no when I asked if it was okay. Normally you’ll get a flat refusal or the girl will move right down beside your feet if she’s not happy, she didn’t.

If you’ve been in the same room and it was the same conditions the light in there is a bit weird, very dim but colourful. It was only after when we’d done I noticed she was wearing a matching maroon dress and panties set. Some oddly specific detail for you  :hi: