Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackburn or Darwen - a desert?  (Read 694 times)

Mart1976e

I'm working near here for a few days. Is there anything whatsoever to get excited about? Parlours, masseuses, even? I'm not even that picky, but even average standards here seem hard to match!

Or so I just have to wait to when I'm in Manchester this weekend?

Mart1976e

Thanks, but Accrington is neither Blackburn nor Darwen as mentioned. Too far for me to get away for a swift half hour without being noticed.

Did manage a crappy punt and will review that, for what it's worth.

ziggy1969

I heard Blackburn had a tonne of East European girls advertising on vivastreet these days. Can't vouch for the quality, though, and a friend had a neutral experience with one of those girls.

Offline bigmc

I heard Blackburn had a tonne of East European girls advertising on vivastreet these days. Can't vouch for the quality, though, and a friend had a neutral experience with one of those girls.

Think it did till the police had a crackdown  then they moved to preston

Offline blackburnian

I'm working near here for a few days. Is there anything whatsoever to get excited about? Parlours, masseuses, even? I'm not even that picky, but even average standards here seem hard to match!

Or so I just have to wait to when I'm in Manchester this weekend?

I'm a bit late on the scene here but there's fuck all of note in the area Indy wise .

Think it did till the police had a crackdown  then they moved to preston

Still plenty around , wish they'd all fuck off and a couple of indies may move in to take the business .

Bb