Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Horny_Natalia - Outcall north London  (Read 2513 times)

browndavey

So I saw Natalia 2 weeks ago was losing faith in some service provider and really disappointed. My Plan A-D had bailed . So I decided I fancied an outcaller in the daytime as I was home alone. I had some really shit punts, and was on the lookout for my next polska queen .

The link :https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=5031237

Comms : Easy enough - she does her own replies.

Location - outcall north London my place.

Cost £120

Time 1hr

The girl - so milf early mid 30s . Solid build robust size 12-14 at least . nice handful of breasts. dark hair , blue eyes lower back tatooo .
6.5/10 looks . I didn't expect much , and set the bar low as there are no private gallery face pics, and nothing to compare to . I was genuinely surprised that she looked very nice , or at least something I could work with .

The meet . So she walked in , I said please be discrete and she was very . I was happy with what I saw. She needed to use the bathroom asap  so I showed her where it was . English was good, so no problems there.  I offered her a drink and she accepted.

However here is where things ramped up . After a few shit passionlesss, unengaging punts, I was used to a certain routine. Slow, try to chat, slow undress, gentle kissing etc...... ....however Natalia grabbed me and started kissing me right away , with ferocity . She grabbed me and led me to my own sofa.
We kissed for a bit- deep fk , good connection . A bit of fingering.  Soon I said lets go up to the bedroom.
She lowered her top half off revealing those polska melons, which I devoured. She also devoured my cock . Great OWO  mixed with kissing . I switched to her on top and a few positions . Finished with CIM which was great.

She cleaned up,  and I thought she had finished. We both got dressed. I had 15 mins left. However we talked for 5mins  and I gave her a long goodbye kiss.
But then , boom , I was horny again and asked if we could go up again ......

Here is the final surprise....."she said yes of course you have 10 mins left, I thought you couldn't cum again "
I said normally I can't but today I can try. I hurried things along and banged away for 8 mins and finished .

I really felt relieved, and this was soooooo refreshing after a string of shit punts. She respected me, my time, and was passionate , and a great service.
She is new to this so not jaded I guess. I had a good time

Would I punt again ... yes good VFM, not slim , and not a stunner but solid service and really nice lady that restores my faith a bit .

« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 07:45:56 pm by browndavey »

1 review(s) found for Polish_Horny_Natalia linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Lalalaveets

Great Review.

Did you try any anal. Did she seem up for it?
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

browndavey

Great Review.

Did you try any anal. Did she seem up for it?

No anal is not really my thing.  Was happy with the mango alone . I think ask before so she can prep if she does do it . But I wouldn't be able to answer that one.

Offline Nevillec

Thanks for the review OP

I see you say she is. 6.5...

Would rate her the same on this scale
External Link/Members Only

Interesting....her overnight is rather competitive but that always makes me nervous....

browndavey

Thanks for the review OP

I see you say she is. 6.5...

Would rate her the same on this scale
External Link/Members Only

Interesting....her overnight is rather competitive but that always makes me nervous....

yes actually correlates perfectly to the scale. !
Not sure I would do ever do an overnight though with her.

Offline Nevillec

Cheers Mate!

Thanks for the insight

niftyfiftydave

So I saw Natalia 2 weeks ago was losing faith in some service provider and really disappointed. My Plan A-D had bailed . So I decided I fancied an outcaller in the daytime as I was home alone. I had some really shit punts, and was on the lookout for my next polska queen .

The link :https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=5031237

Comms : Easy enough - she does her own replies.

Location - outcall north London my place.

Cost £120

Time 1hr

The girl - so milf early mid 30s . Solid build robust size 12-14 at least . nice handful of breasts. dark hair , blue eyes lower back tatooo .
6.5/10 looks . I didn't expect much , and set the bar low as there are no private gallery face pics, and nothing to compare to . I was genuinely surprised that she looked very nice , or at least something I could work with .

The meet . So she walked in , I said please be discrete and she was very . I was happy with what I saw. She needed to use the bathroom asap  so I showed her where it was . English was good, so no problems there.  I offered her a drink and she accepted.

However here is where things ramped up . After a few shit passionlesss, unengaging punts, I was used to a certain routine. Slow, try to chat, slow undress, gentle kissing etc...... ....however Natalia grabbed me and started kissing me right away , with ferocity . She grabbed me and led me to my own sofa.
We kissed for a bit- deep fk , good connection . A bit of fingering.  Soon I said lets go up to the bedroom.
She lowered her top half off revealing those polska melons, which I devoured. She also devoured my cock . Great OWO  mixed with kissing . I switched to her on top and a few positions . Finished with CIM which was great.

She cleaned up,  and I thought she had finished. We both got dressed. I had 15 mins left. However we talked for 5mins  and I gave her a long goodbye kiss.
But then , boom , I was horny again and asked if we could go up again ......

Here is the final surprise....."she said yes of course you have 10 mins left, I thought you couldn't cum again "
I said normally I can't but today I can try. I hurried things along and banged away for 8 mins and finished .

I really felt relieved, and this was soooooo refreshing after a string of shit punts. She respected me, my time, and was passionate , and a great service.
She is new to this so not jaded I guess. I had a good time

Would I punt again ... yes good VFM, not slim , and not a stunner but solid service and really nice lady that restores my faith a bit .

Thanks mate for this review, would never have come across the profile, out calls, wrong area, etc. My type completely and after 1 failed attempt when no green light was on, my bad for not checking, following morning she contacted me and i just had to go for it.
I found her very attractive, but as i said my type anyway, curvy, dark hair, natural breasts, and the attitude like you say was very refreshing. Don,t punt often and rarely return but i will meet this one again, Thanks again for tofft.

1 review(s) found for Polish_Horny_Natalia linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Online PLeisure

Thanks mate for this review, would never have come across the profile, out calls, wrong area, etc. My type completely and after 1 failed attempt when no green light was on, my bad for not checking, following morning she contacted me and i just had to go for it.
I found her very attractive, but as i said my type anyway, curvy, dark hair, natural breasts, and the attitude like you say was very refreshing. Don,t punt often and rarely return but i will meet this one again, Thanks again for tofft.
Would be good if you post your own review  :hi:

niftyfiftydave

Would be good if you post your own review  :hi:

Thought i had replied but obviously not, review done while fresh in my mind , not a month later that seems the norm on here.