Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Sweety - Derby - Hungarian.  (Read 2428 times)

13 review(s) for Mia Sweety (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

External Link/Members Only

Had to be in Derby today & found myself with a guaranteed free hour.
My plan was to see Princess Pippa ( External Link/Members Only ), however, her profile states that she's only available when 'green'.

Mia had been my next best choice & was free with an hours notice.
Recieved postcode & street & upon arrival had to wait another ten munutes.
Buzzed in quickly & paperwork out of the way.
Didn't see any of the apartment as was guided into the bedroom which was only a little box room & a little claustrophobic.

Mia was dressed how I'd requested & has a very tiny, fit little body, A cup small boobs which I like & lovely nipples.

No drink or massage offered (suits me) and we stripped & lay on the bed.
Bit of FK & mutual touching. She has very soft skin & a lovely pussy.
Owo next. Very nice, shifted around so I could explore her.
Into 69 for a while. She has a lovely pussy which has no taste or smell at all and gave her tight arsehole a cheeky rim which she enjoyed.
Her on top with FK then into doggy for the finish which I opted to fill the bag inside.
Reason for this finish is... She's tight... Really tight!
I'm average size (if I'm being realistic then slighly below average  :unknown:) but she was mega tight & used no lube.

Content with the one pop & a man about a dog to see I was happy to leave it at that.

Points if I'm being picky...
Smokers breath, slightly. But as an ex smoker I'm not going to criticise anyone for smoking.
Seemed slightly disinterested but as I never see the same girl twice I guess I don't build up a rapport.

If I was to have a second punt or a' regular' I'd be content with Mia.

Offline kingkong69

TheNewSeeker

80 squid.

Yeah she is GVFM. I'll have to get over now she's back in Derby. Is it the same venue (if you've been there before)?

If so I hope she's kicked useless Channel Sweetlove out of her room. Sweetlove (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66287.0), incidently, is currently displaying someone else in the first of her three front page pictures. The other two are of her! WTF :wackogirl:

Mia, as someone else said, is the only one of the Hungarians influx worth seeing.

:timeout:

Offline _Bender_

Lol... NNL, about what time did you see her today???  :rolleyes:

vw

Stalker behaviour have you been watching the venue ?

Online j122

Worried he might of been stirring his porridge  :D

Offline _Bender_

Stalker behaviour have you been watching the venue ?

Lol... No, just curious as I also saw her today and just wondering if he was after or before me  :D

Offline _Bender_

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

13:10.
She was VERY well showered!
(probably felt disgusted with what she'd put up before  :vomit:  :drinks:)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:30:18 pm by NottsNylonLuvr »

Offline _Bender_

13:10.
She was VERY well showered!
(probably felt disgusted with what she'd put up before  :vomit:  :drinks:)

Ha ha....  :drinks: let's hope she mouth washed  :cool:

Offline twiglet

Where approximately is she in Derby?

Off xxx road or something like that would be fine or area if just out of city.

Alt-R

Just off Osmaston Road near the old hospital. Saw her yesterday. Friendly, sexy and very tight  :D

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'm trying to get back over to Derby Wednesday or Thursday, this one has been on my HL for a while after reading reviews about her, and at £80/hr for unlimited pops (can anyone confirm this is true?) very good VFM

I was in Derby Saturday working but finished later than hoped, but notice the prices seem significantly cheap than Nottingham prices on the majority of the girls, possibly the influx of Hungarians/ Romanians but certainly worth the 30 minute drive for me it would seem :)