Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara Party Girl - Bait and Switch - Putney  (Read 133 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7138632) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline NBU

Ok, so this was very disappointing for me as I had high hopes for a meet with Clara, especially as there were 39 feedbacks on he AW profile.

External Link/Members Only

Comms was good, if brief. Obviously done by someone else.

Flat easy to find, however the person who answered the door was VERY obviously not clara (skinny with long brunette hair) as she was short, very curvy with blond dredlocks. I mentioned that I was there to see Clara, to which she responded, no only me here today.

I walked. Didn't like her looks, attitude, actually the complete package. I went outside called Olinas and arranged to see the lovely Lola instead (very positive - will write a proper review shortly) External Link/Members Only

Clara may exist but then again this could be another case of roms hoping that the punter will be too horny to bother going elsewhere. I however value my hard earned money.

As an aside, what little I saw of the flat was not well kept or very clean. I couldn't leave fast enough.

Avoid