Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyIzabela - Uxbridge  (Read 3598 times)

22 review(s) for BustyIzabela (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CTR

LINK
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw her for an hour incall @£150 recently.
I was in the area and hadn't had a punt for a while, so I had a look on AW and saw Izabela showing as available. She's been on my HL for a while due to other reviews so thought I'd finally give it a go. Her profile is a bit all over the place but it had the days and times she was working, so shot over a text with a proposed time later on in the day and she quickly got back to me. Within a few more texts the booking had been confirmed and I was given the postcode. When I'd arrived I shot another text through and quickly received the rest of the address.

The meeting took place at a house in a quiet residential street. Parking around the area is resident permit holders only but I found a spot in a nearby street and was able to park as it was after 5pm. Not too far from the high street either so worst case you could park in one of the shopping centres and walk over. The house itself was good enough. Once I'd entered I was led upstairs to a fit for purpose room. Everything was nice and clean, not much else to say really.

THE GIRL
She really does look good and has a cracking body. I'd say the non professional photos are probably a little bit old but they are still accurate. I belive she's been doing this for a quite a while so some may be from earlier days in the business. She is older than the stated age on the profile, however this did not deter me one bit. She really fit the hot milf description for myself and you can tell she takes care of herself. Nice shapely ass and enhanced tits. She was very chatty throughout the meet and we had a good laugh before and after each round.

THE MEETING
As soon as I entered I was greeted by Izabela with a kiss. Made my way upstairs and she immediately started to snog my face off. I pretty much had to pull myself away so that I could hand over the paperwork and ask for a quick shower. Once I returned to the room she got straight back to it and we began to DFK for a good while just standing there whilst I explored her body with my hands. We eventually moved to the bed where we she continued to snog my face off for a while longer.

Eventually we moved onto OWO and she got really into it. She kept good eye contact and came up a few times for some more kissing. Her technique was good, she was taking it all in and also making sure not to ignore the balls. I then suggested I return the favour so we moved into 69. She was fully shaved and looked and smelt fresh so I had no issues whilst down there.
She said she was getting close but wanted to fuck so she got the condom on and climbed on top for some CG.

She rode quite hard in this position but also moved down for some more DFK and to also provide access to her tits. After a while of this we moved to doggy. I pounded away for a while, really loving the view. Should also mention that she talked dirty throughout but particularly here in doggy, encouraging me to go at it and I heeded her request. Finally switched to mish where she eventually claimed to have came and then I followed suit not long after.

Quick clean up and then we had a chat for a bit. Like I said earlier, she is very chatty and could probably go on for ages if you let her. This didn't seem like a time wasting tactic though, as she was making genuine conversation throughout and was joking about. Once I suggested we start the second round she went right for it.

Round 2 was more of the same, where she started with some more OWO before we moved to Mish and then Doggy again. Both times I finished in the bag. Again DFK was provided throughout as well as some dirty talk from her.

I really enjoyed my time with Izabela. She does give a great GFE service and you can tell she enjoys what she does, which makes the meeting much more fun in my own opinion. After a small chat I had another shower and was lead down to the door. Another quick kiss before I was out the door with a big smile. Upon checking, I had left a little over the hour.

Would I return? Definitely.  She looks fit and provides a great experience. I know if I ever want my face to get snogged off, she's the one to visit. Unfortunately, it does seem that she doesn't work that often, apparently only a few days every month or so and she also seems to tour around. Next time she is in the area though, I will definitely try and see her again.

As always, YMMV.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

She is listed as 36 how much older would you say she looks and because of what?

How did her fake boobs look and feel?

Offline CTR

I'd say she's probably mid 40s. Wouldn't think she's on the latter end. Her face is the main reason, it's clearly older than the stated 36 but she also mentioned something during our chat that would point to that age range.

In terms of her boobs, they were well done. I didn't notice any scarring and they were soft. Her nipples were definitely quite responsive to being sucked on. She liked them being played with as in cowgirl she made sure to grab my arms and lead my hands up to her boobs a couple of times telling me to grab hold of them when my face wasn't being buried in them :D

Offline JonasG

She's superb. I must've seen her between 5-10 times prob?

But yeah, doesn't come down this way that often. But when she does, it's a must see.

Offline Deeplove

I've seen her a few times also but she never pays attention to the balls, it's something I enjoy getting attention but I think it all depends on her mood l, wish she came down often

Offline JonasG

I've seen her a few times also but she never pays attention to the balls, it's something I enjoy getting attention but I think it all depends on her mood l, wish she came down often

Never noticed re: the balls! But, I think you're right, doesn't seem her thing.

She's been coming down these ways more often recently in Uxbridge and Bracknell, seen her a few times over the last few months.

And been some of our best sessions actually in terms of passion!