Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Kara/London Tour  (Read 980 times)

8 review(s) for Kara Putain (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only

Booking was made in advance via UKE and AW booking system as I had not seen Kara before. I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is a regular UKE contributor, however I hadn't really had an exchange of opinions on UKE with her. Anyway the booking was fine after initial misunderstanding, which I was happy with cos I was keen to see her. I'm into subs and Kara fit the bill

Her age and description on AW is pretty accurate and services were provided enthusiastically, with expert technique. Facially I believe she is a 7/10, but we know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :D.

Kara was dressed as requested when I arrived, clamps and butt plug to boot. When I walked through the normal automated door routine, I was met with a tentative DFK and exchange of pleasantries, paperwork straight out of the way and the main event started as I'd showered before arrival.

Round one, was a bit of her sucking my cock while on all fours, so I could thrust the butt plug she had in her, back/ forth and spank her lovely ass. After I had enough of ass slapping I ushered Kara to  lie on the bed with her head hanging out. Yes you guessed it, I started to throat fuck her balls deep while holding on her ample natural jugs, she took it well gagging when she needed to, taking my. We re-positioned a bit so Kara could give me a proper rimming while I licked her out and rimmed her too. Then back to throat fucking and I could feel my juices rising, yep, shot some of my cum down her throat and the rest over her face. Loved it and she took it with a smile.

We had a cuddle and chit chat during the interval, till I was ready again to proceed fucking Kara's ass, pussy intermittently, then back to throat fucking. Unfortunately, got carried away and injured myself on the bed, not Kara's fault, but I continued anyway. Strangely though it was the first time in a booking of an hour or more I couldn't pop a second time  :scare:

Attitude 10/10
PSE/SUB service 10/10
Professionalism 10/10

Services:Anal, DFK, RIMMING, CIM, SWALLOW, FF, DT

Yes I would see her again, she's a gem.