Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April Mars  (Read 1356 times)

Online dlgh11

Evening gents,

I was wondering if anyone had seen April Mars as she bid on a reverse booking a couple of days ago. Her 'likes' are up my street but her height, lack of detail on her profile and the images make me question if she is a post op? There's a photo in her gallery which looks a little like she's can slightly manly feet! From the little snippets I can see of her face, she looks attractive though!

Offline Abcd333

Evening gents,

I was wondering if anyone had seen April Mars as she bid on a reverse booking a couple of days ago. Her 'likes' are up my street but her height, lack of detail on her profile and the images make me question if she is a post op? There's a photo in her gallery which looks a little like she's can slightly manly feet! From the little snippets I can see of her face, she looks attractive though!

I’ve e mailed her several months ago, but did not get a reply.
I wanted to see her as she is what I like. But no luck so far

Offline lillythesavage

Evening gents,

For what it is worth, do not let the height put you off, after years of preferring shorter and curvy I "accidently" met a 6 footer and not looked back since, or at shorter and curvy lol, they seem to have a sexual confidence that comes with the height, reviews of "Sexy Ashley" confirm it too.

Profile is a little sparse, but that can also mean she is not up herself in my experience.

Offline grebo

I believe she's on Seeking too - the heavy eyeliner makes her look a bit intense.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bluegene

Evening gents,

She was previously "Julia Dance "

thread here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236026.msg2409652#msg2409652

Then she had "Angel Porsche"

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280584.msg2932073#msg2932073

Offline lillythesavage

She was previously "Julia Dance "

thread here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236026.msg2409652#msg2409652

Then she had "Angel Porsche"

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280584.msg2932073#msg2932073

The Julia thread seems to confirm my recent findings, tall women exude a sexual confidence and are not backwards in coming forwards in expressing desires  :D

Offline bluegene

The Julia thread seems to confirm my recent findings, tall women exude a sexual confidence and are not backwards in coming forwards in expressing desires  :D
up until the account was sold and used by another girl as the feedback looks very different then.

Offline lillythesavage

up until the account was sold and used by another girl as the feedback looks very different then.

True, but until then, the Latvian mentioned, recent reviews for SEXY ASHLEY, and my chance meeting all seem to point in one direction, Tall women love sex, are able to express desires and likes with confidence and are eager to please.

Note to self, Stop looking for midgets :D

Online dlgh11

Online Waterhouse

Thanks for your help. If I decide to pull the trigger I'll leave it a review.
Feet look okay to me, but a lot of the wording on her profile tabs do make wonder if she is post-op - “boyfriend experience”, “I’m feminine”, “prefer anal”, “perfect hostess”.... almost like she’s trying to convince you she’s a she.

Good luck if you do go for it.

Offline grebo

It also might explain at why she's so rubbish applying eyeliner.  :wacko:

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 02:50:27 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Crockers

True, but until then, the Latvian mentioned, recent reviews for SEXY ASHLEY, and my chance meeting all seem to point in one direction, Tall women love sex, are able to express desires and likes with confidence and are eager to please.

Note to self, Stop looking for midgets :D

I've found height has nothing to do with sexual confidence and ability.

Offline LLPunting

I've found height has nothing to do with sexual confidence and ability.

Totally agree, Lily, your luck and screening process is not everyone else's reality.

I've met plenty of taller than average women (5'8 - 6') over the years, many had shite attitudes and/or lacked skills and/or didn't clean between clients (themselves or bed).  Upbringing, circumstances, psychology, culture all far more influential than height in determining level of service provision.  Arrogance and entitlement more likely to go with height and looks, particularly if they're acknowledged like for (ex-)models.

Offline lillythesavage

Totally agree, Lily, your luck and screening process is not everyone else's reality.

I've met plenty of taller than average women (5'8 - 6') over the years, many had shite attitudes and/or lacked skills and/or didn't clean between clients (themselves or bed).  Upbringing, circumstances, psychology, culture all far more influential than height in determining level of service provision.  Arrogance and entitlement more likely to go with height and looks, particularly if they're acknowledged like for (ex-)models.

Life is too short for a screening process, but I have found the tall women I have met to be sexually confident and expressive, but it is only 2 as not my usual choice. The rest was from the posted threads.

The latest one will have no problem with washing between clients, as there are very few, if any others at the moment, though there has been in the past. As the next planned meet starts Thursday evening, def all day Friday, maybe Friday night too, I don,t think washing between clients will be an issue.  :D

Offline SamOmar

Profiles like this irritate me so much and no matter how attractive or appealing a lady is but I hate vague profiles or ones that overly screen their clients. Not worth it for 250 in my opinion
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline coconut101

Got a RB from her. Any recent intel?

Online dlgh11

Got a RB from her. Any recent intel?

I didn't go through with the booking in the end as we couldn't make it work and I was a little unsure whether she was worth it.