Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRETTY_LEGS Wood Green  (Read 972 times)

Farlamba2

External Link/Members Only

Comms: straightforward, didn’t have to wait outside. It’s located in a dodgy alleyway in Wood Green tho.

The girl: Ridiculous ass. I think it was real cause it was so squishy and soft. It’s amazing how these latin american women are built, like their body’s were made for the doggy style and reverse cowgirl position. She spoke no English.

The meet: got on her knees to suck my dick like a good girl. Moved on to cowgirl where I was just holding and slapping that huge ass my god it was a handful I tell you. Then moved on to doggy and as expected it was over in 3 minutes lol. That culo grande slapping onto me and watching it ripple was way to overwhelming to resist. Grabbed a chunk of her ass again and held it for a bit right before I left when we were saying goodbye and she smiled lol I had some wgs in the past get mad and  cuss me out when I did this. She gets a neatrul cause she rushed me and wouldn’t fully let herself be explored, I dunno if she would be more open if it was a hour booking instead but I doubt it. This was probably the best ass I’ve encountered shape and size wise from these Latin parlours and I’ve been with many culo grandes so that says something.

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

Comms: straightforward, didn’t have to wait outside. It’s located in a dodgy alleyway in Wood Green tho.

The girl: Ridiculous ass. I think it was real cause it was so squishy and soft. It’s amazing how these latin american women are built, like their body’s were made for the doggy style and reverse cowgirl position. She spoke no English.

The meet: got on her knees to suck my dick like a good girl. Moved on to cowgirl where I was just holding and slapping that huge ass my god it was a handful I tell you. Then moved on to doggy and as expected it was over in 3 minutes lol. That culo grande slapping onto me and watching it ripple was way to overwhelming to resist. Grabbed a chunk of her ass again and held it for a bit right before I left when we were saying goodbye and she smiled lol I had some wgs in the past get mad and  cuss me out when I did this. She gets a neatrul cause she rushed me and wouldn’t fully let herself be explored, I dunno if she would be more open if it was a hour booking instead but I doubt it. This was probably the best ass I’ve encountered shape and size wise from these Latin parlours and I’ve been with many culo grandes so that says something.

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread contender?

And out of interest what is her dress size?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Farlamba2

Is she a worthy Bubble Butt thread contender?

And out of interest what is her dress size?

Cheers!!
Definitely and 12 or 14 I guess

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 08:17:24 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline MrMatrix

They are not pretty legs for one minute- tree stumps come to mind.  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

They are not pretty legs for one minute- tree stumps come to mind.  :unknown:
Like a rhino 🦏 holding up that phat arse.

Offline MrMatrix

Like a rhino 🦏 holding up that phat arse.
+1. I like Rhinos. I can look at them all day, but not her arse.... :scare: :scare:

bristolqwerty

+1. I like Rhinos. I can look at them all day, but not her arse.... :scare: :scare:
She’s not giving you the horn then?

Offline MrMatrix

She’s not giving you the horn then?
Oddly enough, she isn't......... :thumbsdown:

Offline clive4090

OP did you happen to see Camilly big ass when she was about? Been looking for a thick natural ass that compares to hers ever since. Think we got a contender here. Still hoping Camilly comes back next year. Doggy with her was unreal