Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet English Esc of Adultwork  (Read 3277 times)

themademan2

External Link/Members Only

Seen this lass a few months ago... If I'm honest I wasn't impressed as I was out in less than 20 mins for a 1 hour special of £90! Then she text me out of the blue on Saturday morning to say she was available. I think others got the same message. There was something about this lass that I just had to get to the bottom of as she did come across so nice.
She does look like picture, especially as her hair was done the way in photo and was dressed in sexy lingerie as requested.
Anyway, started texting her, she was available in city centre hotel. I then reminded her of being short changed on time. It took her a couple of hours to finally twig who I was..."are u the guy with the baby oil...". She actually remembered me! And thought I was a business man in a hurry.
She apologised and offered to make up the time on top of my 30 min £60 booking. I told her my next condition, to allow me to enter room with door key card left outside for me under door and for her to be on bed ready for sex pretending to be asleep. This was a fantasy of AlixE that worked so perfect, I just had to try it on Maria. She Agreed!!!
Arrived at hotel, very nice one, first time in his hotel for me. She texted room number and off I went to find door key card. Let myself in to find her face down ass up ready to be done and she hadn't even looked at me! Went straight over and put money on side table and grabbed condom next to it. I was rock solid, I then pulled my pants down and started fucking her as soon as I rubbered up. I literally came within 1 minute Doggy style up her ass. Just reminded me of what AlixE had introduced me to!!!
Cleaned up as she 'woke up' for her to tell me how she got so turned on by it too.
Lay on bed for massage with the oil I had bought, she was so friendly and chatty. She apologised for the short changing of time, I didn't complain at time, but after seeing lasses put things right after feedback On this site, she excelled. I got my time and a hell of a lot more, lovely massage and a second round, owo not as deep as claimed on profile, sex was good though with French kissing, came missionary position this time. Shower and a chat and I was away.

I was well impressed on how she made up to me and was very polite and did everything I asked. I told her not to send any unsolicited texts which she fully understood too. So glad I gave her a second chance.
Services offered are pretty accurate, however she doesn't deep throat. Defo 10/10 for service. Hope she keeps up the good work she did for me to others

[Changed to negative by admin on 09-07-2015 at request of poster]

Toshiba

I stopped reading when i learned about the text

Massive no no in this game and never would i go near a lass that does that

themademan2

I stopped reading when i learned about the text

Massive no no in this game and never would i go near a lass that does that
I think she well and truly learnt not to do that again after my lecture. Imogen of adultwork who u seen also guilty of the same offence too HC!

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Interesting, she looks good but seems to have had mixed reviews.

Can you give us some more background on the previous 1 hour booking where you were in and out in 20 minutes?

virgil

I saw her in summer last year when her pics were not as revealing as they are now. I was a little disappointed meeting her to find she looked rather mumsy to me so the full face pic is a bit of a surprise as i don't recall her being as good looking as that - old pic perhaps?
So I had an OK time but just not turned on by her as a fuck partner.
I got a text a long while later saying she was available  and I was not pleased by that.

Offline stanleyjohn

I saw her last month and it was ok, not great , friendly enough but she was def in a rush,think I was her last booking of the day and she def wanted to be finished. She doesn't do deep throat either which was my main reason for booking, As I said ok,quite pretty but not one I would recommend.

themademan2

Interesting, she looks good but seems to have had mixed reviews.

Can you give us some more background on the previous 1 hour booking where you were in and out in 20 minutes?
It was at the airport hotel. Did tell her I was on a break, she assumed I was done, I didn't realise how short a time I was in til after I left. Never complained at the time but did feel pissed off. She did recall this after nearly 6 months ago when this happened, so nice of her to put it right. Not a size 10 babe, but face pic was pretty accurate... Milf style I would say, but her attitude second time round was spot on. I just hope she keeps it up and does t get complacent.

She has removed mention of deep throat, so she has took on board comments I made. Looks like she really is after pleasing the punter.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 09:42:14 pm by themademan2 »

Toshiba

It was at the airport hotel. Did tell her I was on a break, she assumed I was done, I didn't realise how short a time I was in til after I left. Never complained at the time but did feel pissed off. She did recall this after nearly 6 months ago when this happened, so nice of her to put it right. Not a size 10 babe, but face pic was pretty accurate... Milf style I would say, but her attitude second time round was spot on. I just hope she keeps it up and does t get complacent.

She has removed mention of deep throat, so she has took on board comments I made. Looks like she really is after pleasing the punter.

Maybe so, put her erratic nature to send out a text freaks me and i wouldnt go near her despite a dressing down, trouble is she may just stop sending it to you, these girls are coniving with their only interest being £££££

Absolute danger this one is with the texts

Offline ProfessorYaffle

OK thanks - to clarify, you were recovering after your first cum but she thought you were ending the punt?

themademan2

OK thanks - to clarify, you were recovering after your first cum but she thought you were ending the punt?
Got it in one. Was too polite to say owt at the time, but finally did and she made it up more than enough

themademan2

AVOID like the plague. Some people never learn. Told her specifically not to send text messages out the blue... And what does she do... Exactly that. Even after she said she wouldn't. I'm guessing desperate times call for desperate measures.

Offline Dejan

So this should be changed to a negative, surely?

Offline stanleyjohn

How is this a positive review-bloody nightmare- unsolicited texts !! :angry:

themademan2

How is this a positive review-bloody nightmare- unsolicited texts !! :angry:
It was positive at the time as she seemed genuine in her statement to me about not sending unsolicited texts to anyone again and she made up for the time I was ripped off.  Then she texts yesterday out of blue... That's why I'm telling u all to avoid her now