Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missy Kink Outcall Leicester (Based Coventry)  (Read 2315 times)

8 review(s) for Missykink (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She responded to my RB but I pushed her down to second as the other review on here put me off, although positive it said sex and hand job were crap!

Anyway if you have seen my negative review you will know that my first choice let me down less than a hour before cock in time.  What is a chap to do, rent a movie with room service or try and get a decent shag?  I decided on the movie and food but thought first I would call my plan B and after she laughed at the idea of a call to Coventry 55 minutes before a shag is needed in Leicester I would rent the movie.  What can I say she said she might be 15 minutes late but yes on her way - in fact she arrived at the original time!!!

I had a great time - so out of the ashes arose a gleaming phoenix, or at least a lovely arse to play with whilst my cock and balls enjoyed an amazing BJ.

It is the girl in the photos and generally the profile seems accurate.  I think she carries a tad more weight than the photos suggest and as the other review says she tends to keep some of her body covered up.

For me the sex was fine!!

Finished with CIM and she swallowed the lot.

Could not fault attitude and for the hour she was with me I felt I was the centre of attention and she was pampering me.

Good time was had.

Offline Turtle Z

I saw her before she had her tits done. Very vanilla and did fuck all for me but glad you enjoyed her RK.

Offline RedKettle

I agree vanilla - but that was all I needed at the time.  BJ was great.

Offline Turtle Z

I agree vanilla - but that was all I needed at the time.  BJ was great.

So where does  'Kink' come into it?