Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hairdresser  (Read 1549 times)

Offline scottpeters

I need a haircut and thought I might try and knock 2 things off at the same time.

Does anyone know or can recommend a WG who does haircuts. I'll even just take recommendations of really fit hairdressers.

Looking West London area, Ealing, Hounslow, Twickenham area.

ChrisQ

BustyEnglishMia of South Kensington is a hairdresser but seems to have disappeared off AW recently.

Mark Andrews

Offline scottpeters

Shame she is not around anymore. Wonder how much she would've charged for a cut and blow job!

Offline iPad3

Its a fun idea,  does anyone know of other girls offering alternative services I.e a cleaner who'll work naked and then suck you off once she's finished the hoovering or a plumber (female obviously) who'll unblock your pipes and then let you block up her back passage etc

Offline regenmeister

Its a fun idea,  does anyone know of other girls offering alternative services I.e a cleaner who'll work naked and then suck you off once she's finished the hoovering or a plumber (female obviously) who'll unblock your pipes and then let you block up her back passage etc

I need a spare key for my new place, any girls who can cut keys whilst they sit on my face? Or maybe I could repair they're broken kettle and get a discount.

raylondoner

I'm still looking for one that will do a good ''short back and sides'' on my lower regions

fredpunter

If they charge their normal wg hourly rate you'd have the added bonus that they'd be cheaper than other plumbers

LL

I've got a helmet that needs polishing.
 :lol:  :hi: