Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy the great - Battersea  (Read 2396 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline swanson1972

Saw her in December 2020. Extremely accommodating, full of energy, friendly and always looking to please.

Booked her for 4 hours and did things I wouldn’t want to get into.

She does have scars on her breast which she conscious about but I didn’t mind them.

External Link/Members Only

Offline iq129

Saw her in December 2020. Extremely accommodating, full of energy, friendly and always looking to please.

She does have scars on her breast which she conscious about but I didn’t mind them.

So why bother with writing anything at all?

Offline thecat250

So why bother with writing anything at all?

agreed, should be moved to general discussion

Offline hitman33

A four hour booking for an unknown is a bit brave, but I'm pleased you flagged her up, she looks amazing 👍😊

Offline bedhedred

Op, you spent perhaps £560 give or take. The problem is that with what you have said, you could be making the review up. I'm not saying that you did invent it, but the little you wrote is already in the public domain.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

without this review we all knew she was good so not sure why you bothered writing this up, A member since 2014 and you contributed 5 lines in total

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

What do you mean she does things you wouldn’t want to get into? Not a lot of use really telling us that!!!

Offline MLawro93

This isn't a review. Should be moved from here as it doesn't tell us anything about YOUR experience. You've just written a extremely vague statement, which can be taken any way by the reader. Not fair on the WG as well to be honest.

Offline unus669

Your post is irrelevant as reviews go. This is a comment not a review. 4 hours and your speechless  :rolleyes:

Offline ollielon

Agree she is great ! how much did you pay ?

Offline PLeisure

OP, please consult this Punting Wiki in order to contribute meaningfully: External Link/Members Only

This doesn't qualify as a review; not if you're going to declare: "[we] did things I wouldn’t want to get into". It's been moved from the London Reviews board to London Discussions.

Offline Hobbit

Like what? Make pancakes?

Offline iq129

Do you mean you watched the Ten Commandments with her .... or was it Ben Hur?