Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Thai Bambi - 2139065 - Finchley Road  (Read 2164 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Passing through London today and thought I'd book this girl on my way. I arranged the meet with her an hour or so before and she gave me the direction to her flat easily enough. Turned up and it was the girl in the pictures so I booked for an hour. Blowjob was OWO without any deepthroat and she wasn't that interested in it. Quickly moved onto sex after about 5 minutes and although she came (assuming so from the milky discharge) there wasn't any real response from her. We tried doggie normal and missionary before trying doggie for anal.

She came once or twice, but apart from grabbing my arms there wasn't any real emotion from her apart from some soft moaning. I didn't come from the sex and had to masturbate a bit afterwards which she took in her mouth, but she quickly rushed off to spit it out in the sink and rinse her mouth off.

In short, she offers what she displays in the tin but doesn't seem too enthusiastic about it. Perhaps she didn't find me attractive enough or was in as bad mood that day but found her skills rather lacklustre. I didn't ask for french kissing so can't comment, but I did ask for deepthroat and she said no; even though she offers this on her profile.. I did ask for anal and she offered it, but not happily.

Would I recommend her? No. Was it a terrible punt though? No.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 02:44:51 am by PompeyChap »